~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

391 replies [Last post]
Nag!Out

Where is mod with evidence?? Just post demo or screenshot and all will be clear. Here we have only commet the same ppl with the same approach elsewhere.

Why Is always the same. why Mod can't conntact with BBS clanleader and tell something like: "here i have something not good on your member , evidence and all stuff" What we do with him? Ask hime and give him chance to explain"

No 1th all postmasters must klik klik klik on topic and then from nowhere come moderator and without knowledge clan leaders make decision.

Sry for that all moderators but I don't feels any help, interests and don't see any work for community and on forum. ryly sry but that's my feeling.

We have mess on forum, on ranking, on clandb, and ranking rules is not commplet.

Peace

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture
Io! wrote:

but Ozgitz wasnt banned only for this script, afaik

EDIT:

i meant Accurun ](*,)

Accurun wasnt banned only for this script. sry for confusion (i study too much or sth.....). Im' sorry Ozgitz

Total * BBSquad
Viperus's picture

Yeah agree with nagro we w8 for proof skully.
Earlier ozzgitz now accurun!!!!!
One more time i write to you when you dont have proof or dont show us dont
ban somebody!!!!!!! even you are stuff guy !!!!
Maybe i have yellow card for this post but e+ slowly will died for people like you etc
Sry for my bad english and for my "bad" opinion
Regards

And one question
Where is rules abaut scripts
I must have ban too because i use zoom couple months ago

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Total * BBSquad wrote:

even you are stuff guy !!!!

i am?

Total * BBSquad wrote:

..."bad" opinion

just stupid oppinion, nuthing more in my eyes

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Ruler
miles85's picture

allmighty skull know's better don't even try to say something against him because its stupid.....

who's ur daddy??!!!

12<>al]
run's picture
Quote:
Total * BBSquad wrote:

..."bad" opinion

just stupid oppinion, nuthing more in my eyes

-What gives you the right to offence other players with no reason ?

Its been a long time you been doing this without reasons!!

YOU GOT +1 COMPLAIN from me, Skull !

I DARE ADMINS TO CREATE RULE: 50 complains=kik moder !!!

triv'
trivium's picture
madbringer wrote:

You might think scripts are lame, but they were not recognized as an unfair advantage by the makers of competitions like CPL, ESWC, QuakeCon, WCG and so on, and so forth. Laughing

6.07 Players may not bring, install or use any external software or hardware that inter-acts in-game,
any form of modification that would alter the game or allow a player to execute automatically more
than one in-game action, or any configuration file, unless expressly authorized by a tournament
official. Macros whose purpose is to automate rocket-jumps, plasma climbs, 180° shots, or similar
complex movements are strictly prohibited.

from eswc rules
aint u wrong then mad? ;>

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Right, FFT is quite following ranking rules, I don't know a lot about cheating, but if Skull agree that this war is clean from ranking point of view then it's clean from FFT point of view too. BBS is in quaterfinal then.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
triv' wrote:

madbringer wrote:
You might think scripts are lame, but they were not recognized as an unfair advantage by the makers of competitions like CPL, ESWC, QuakeCon, WCG and so on, and so forth. Laughing

6.07 Players may not bring, install or use any external software or hardware that inter-acts in-game,
any form of modification that would alter the game or allow a player to execute automatically more
than one in-game action, or any configuration file, unless expressly authorized by a tournament
official. Macros whose purpose is to automate rocket-jumps, plasma climbs, 180° shots, or similar
complex movements are strictly prohibited.

from eswc rules
aint u wrong then mad? ;>

I'm pretty sure Cypher and several other people were using rj scripts at masters of paris, though (i had cfg's), and a whole darn lot of people used jumping scripts throughout the years on all sorts of official events (including the biggest names in the scene).

Also ESWC sucks for implementing sudden death overtime. Chatterbox