~ Frantic Freezing Tournament 2009 ~

391 replies [Last post]
fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture

u guys are, hmmm, lol

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Actually, yes, i don't think using scripts, in any way, shape, or form, should be penalized by bans. You might think scripts are lame, but they were not recognized as an unfair advantage by the makers of competitions like CPL, ESWC, QuakeCon, WCG and so on, and so forth. This has to mean something, i'm sure, unless all y'all think they just don't know shit and are n00bs. In which case i will head on right over there and have a laugh.

It's funny the guy gets more shit for scripting than blatant cheating. Laughing

Memphis.
madbringer wrote:

Actually, yes, i don't think using scripts, in any way, shape, or form, should be penalized by bans. You might think scripts are lame, but they were not recognized as an unfair advantage by the makers of competitions like CPL, ESWC, QuakeCon, WCG and so on, and so forth. This has to mean something, i'm sure, unless all y'all think they just don't know shit and are n00bs. In which case i will head on right over there and have a laugh.

It's funny the guy gets more shit for scripting than blatant cheating. Laughing

+1
Scripts are there to be used, u can try them and check them out how they work, personally i tested some zoom scripts (pointless since i don't use zoom at all) and another railjumping script which made me puke, it doesn't work properly for 'skilled' movement, so fuck it.

Quote:
they were not recognized as an unfair advantage by the makers of competitions like CPL, ESWC, QuakeCon, WCG and so on, and so forth. This has to mean something

there is not e5 switchtime there ;p u can imagine any random e5 nub using a switch script, lg+sg+bfg and so on.. it's lame but i still think u are allowed to use them...

The guy cheated as it seems, ban for cheating and nothing else.. it's like punishing a criminal by murder and also for stealing 5 bucks.. who gives a fuck about the bucks?

12<>al]
run's picture
madbringer wrote:

I HAVE BROTHER HE INSTAL CHEAT I NO CHEAT OTHER DUD WITH SAME NAME HE CHET MAYBE BROTHER CHEAT IM IN MY BROTHERR CHET 99.9% E+ USE CHEAT RAILGUN JAMP SO WHAT MOST OF THEM NEVER JAMP WITH RAILGAN OLOLOL

-

UnknownUser807 wrote:

my brothers friends mother's cousin installed cheats and forgot to uninstall it. just take responsibility for it.

- What you tryin 2 say is: brothers exist only in movies, and accurun has no brother? Ama-a-a-zing .. You are a Medium just like Skull. I understand now why people love you - cause you prove things, even if you dont know the truth by yourself.. in my country we call people like you - ПИЗДУНЫ

Reno,Madbringer,and other 'VIP' players: All of you should think atleast 1 time, before posting Winking

If you have ~7000 postings
If you play awesome
If you're Moder,or Admin

IT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE >> THIS GUY << Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I wish i was that guy. Sad

Also, you got it wrong. You see, i don't have to prove anything, i'm not responsible for banning people or making sure events are clean or w/e. I'm taking jabs at inconsistencies and stuff i think is barely believable, but to be perfectly honest, don't particularly care one way or the other.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Lol accurun sam zhe pizdish pri4em znaesh ob etom... "moya sobaka/brat/sestra/ded ustanovili cheat na moem kompe a ya ne znal i zhertva obstoyatelstv kak Nelson Mandela" 4e to ne prohodit... tak vse cheatery govoryat.

translation : "ure full of shit"

lol the hack thing is reason for ban but scripts are not. Unless is robot script which shoots for you Chatterbox

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

12<>al]
run's picture
12<>al] wrote:

So it explain only 1 thing--> hack was deleted, but cvars /sa4_ .. was still alive ...even if they dont work..

читай внимательнее \ read more attentively

PS: Cheaters are noobs even if they use autoshot\wallhack, but if not use - noobs x10. Everybody agree with that..

When Total was recruiting me, and spec me when i was playing with kinzo 1v1 - YOU THINK HE WAS BLINKING EVERYTIME WHEN I DID AUTOSHOT\AIMBOT-SHOT ?! how do you explain that i did 98:100 1v1
-HUH ?! HUH ?! ..
OR MAYBE YOU THINK TOTAL DIDNT SEE CHEATERS IN HIS LIFE AND DONT KNOW WHAT MEANS "CHEAT" ?

mow Q [EN]
12<>al] wrote:

12<>al] wrote:
So it explain only 1 thing--> hack was deleted, but cvars /sa4_ .. was still alive ...even if they dont work..

читай внимательнее \ read more attentively

Everybody is stupid, expect you. Cool

hazo
HAZO's picture

Quote:
PS: Cheaters are noobs even if they use autoshot\wallhack, but if not use - noobs x10. Everybody agree with that..

I understood that incorrect or U say that eveyone use cheats cause without it they are noobs?

Memphis.

BLABLALBALBABLABLABLABLBALABLBAABLABLABLABLABLABLLA
ok sorry for giving my opinion in something that it's not my bussiness, i don't give a fuck anyways