fps higher than 125?

37 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

I remember when The death begged for assigning. And now? Pissing attidude all the way. Confused

+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p#
moonshield's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

I remember when The death begged for assigning. And now? Pissing attidude all the way. Confused

No pissing attitude. That's exactly what's wrong in this community. In every single post, people only see the bad and negative sides. Especially some people here, always look on the bad things I say in my posts and then when you find them you post them to make me look bad, to get people to hate me.

ghost wrote:
im dont see eny falaming in here, and im dont know why u poined out it insted of some arguments, if u dont have eny then its just yors personal feeling witch has not much to do with reality

btw hes speaken about q3 psyhics not, fizic maters if comes to enything else so what ur studing have nothing to do with what about he was talking

It's just that I'm not going to look if your arguements in the last post of yours (where you talked about human eye fps etc.) are true.

*S!SOUL*TOOL!
QuAkEr1985's picture
D wrote:

*S!SOUL*TOOL! wrote:
-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant wrote:
1000 stable? thats bull, i got an 8800 ultra in here and it only goes at around 300-500...what are u usin mate?

ive got a geforce 7600 gt and my fps goes up to 800 Shock

anyway...i think a higher fps then 125 isnt that usefull.

btw:the human eye cant see single pics if they re skipping faster then 24 fps Big grin

@ What RES ?

1280x1024

but not stable Big grin

edit: i ve bought a geforsce 8800 gts and now ive got only 80-125 fps Thinking
i ve installed the latest nvidia driver and directx 9 (i know quake runs with open gl xD)...whatever...i donnu how ti fix it so it would be nice if some1 knows what to do to contact me. pm or post reply..your choise.

And the death: noones flaming in here. Its just fair to arguement your opinion in this thread...and dont feel attacked by every single word from anyone! thats annoying.

cheers

Click if u wanna become PRO!

+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p#
moonshield's picture

Back to the actual topic of this topic.
I tried today, using
333fps:
The game felt unbelievably slow and boring.
200fps:
Still too slow gameplay.
So let's try the 125fps:
Not so slow anymore but definetly noticed feels slower than 100fps.

Heh now back to dissing part:
It seems alot of people play plus.cfg. Well I think 125fps might be just fine for you then. Since plus.cfg is kinda slow in gameplay and 125fps is suitable for slower gameplay. But if you play anything like the bro config or even "dfa", you should try using 100fps, the gameplay gets fast like in the golden bro server days. That's what E+ misses in todays servers, tempo is too slow. Plus.cfg is a slow gameplay config. If I'll advertise a bit you can find a link in my signature to my config sites, try dfa.cfg. I tested the fps with dfa and plus and plus is definetly slower in gameplay. The thing I got attracted in E+ was the speed and accuracy combined together. Not running around like in Q3 just waiting for enemies to appear behind corners and shoot 'em up (sorry I wanted to say that).

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
fps higher than 125?
+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p# wrote:

It seems alot of people play plus.cfg. Well I think 125fps might be just fine for you then. Since plus.cfg is kinda slow in gameplay and 125fps is suitable for slower gameplay. But if you play anything like the bro config or even "dfa", you should try using 100fps, the gameplay gets fast like in the golden bro server days. That's what E+ misses in todays servers, tempo is too slow. Plus.cfg is a slow gameplay config. If I'll advertise a bit you can find a link in my signature to my config sites, try dfa.cfg. I tested the fps with dfa and plus and plus is definetly slower in gameplay. The thing I got attracted in E+ was the speed and accuracy combined together. Not running around like in Q3 just waiting for enemies to appear behind corners and shoot 'em up (sorry I wanted to say that).

basing arguments on own feeling is pretty weird, dont u think that too?
still u didnt thought about quake physics yet, also plus.cfg has fast gamestyle, but slow weapons, while e5 has fast weapons and slow gamestyle. (sure u can move faster, but more uncontrolled, making u hitting every wall, while i plus u can just fly through the map.)
also gameplay doesnt has anything to do with fps, also more smooth = slower feeling.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

D
Dementor's picture

Lock this up Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

u can haz 1000 fps with good graphics card and certain config tweaking down. End of story, everybody happy.

the death - you have failed to understand what others wrote and kept going with your "wahtever... the eye can't see it" attitude. U can't possibly expect people to repsect your opinion if you dont do anything to look inside yourself to re-conisder it. You're starting to show behaviour of certain forum members whose names i wont mention for non-flamatory reasons.

Skull and mow have every reason to doubt your motives cos of your "follow my way or dont" attitude.

it seems that neither one of the opinions can be changed :roll: and although it doesnt have serious flaming yet, it shows all the potential for "187 motherfuckers... ima piss in your mouth :x" type-offending.

p.s. the death is not being out of line enough to lock this topic, this just shows typical "i rulez u suck" - "nowai u suckz we rulezzzz!!!!!" type of argument where 2 camps of people waste energy lobbing shit @ each other.

lockz0r

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory