Excessive Plus v1.04-beta6

116 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
lucy! wrote:

e+ vs skullhead Happy

I win

joke aside, my main point is that im rly curious if e+ has the permission to use them or not.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

^[Evil]Monkey
eRRor369 wrote:

damn damn damn, e+ vs edawn Sleepy
i like both Happy

f1!
on 1.03 servers, i use the edawn client (superhud rox)
on 1.04, obviously i use e+ Winking

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

lucy! wrote:
e+ vs skullhead Happy

I win

joke aside, my main point is that im rly curious if e+ has the permission to use them or not.

These sounds were there since excessiveplus 1.0, easy (and im sure edawn too) just fixed them to work properly. If you dont believe me, open pak0.pk3. They are in sound/feedback.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
lagstard wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
lucy! wrote:
e+ vs skullhead Happy

I win

These sounds were there since excessiveplus 1.0, easy (and im sure edawn too) just fixed them to work properly. If you dont believe me, open pak0.pk3. They are in sound/feedback.

e+ Winking +1 - skull 0 Crying

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Quote:
lagstard wrote:

These sounds were there since excessiveplus 1.0, easy (and im sure edawn too) just fixed them to work properly.

that kind of doesnt answer my question.
however this shows us 2 things:
-we could have had this hit sounds since e+ version 1.0 and easy failed to implent them.
-Beast however does fix about minor things to be fixed in some way, if he really will try fixing all bugs in e+ i wish him good luck, it will kind of be a few months work for him.

about e+ vs edawn, every gamer hates such a hazzle, but considering the amount of minor bugs gone i am on edawn side, so i honestly wish beast good luck fixing all of them.

joey

why is edawn even entering the conversation anymore? It's EMPTY. Regardless of how hyped it is there are not enough people playing it! Regardless of if you are pro-edawn, pro-e+ or in the middle, who cares? Sorry to break it to you but this is the excessive plus forum, this specific topic is meant to discuss and congratulate beta6.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

im not obama, i cant be on my own side.
im a gamer, im on the side of the game i think is worth supporting most, beside the fact that i prefer edawn i do play e+ here and there, for example the fragfest.
its like politics, whoever does a good move gets the people.

how about u stop the edawn people fuck off mentality? most of them are just gamers too and basically wouldnt be mad at e+ if things would have been different.

and if u noticed, i did fit the topic with my question about e+, also i did recognise that e+ with beast as main dev (since easy doesnt has time and posts way less) can become good in my eyes again but it will take time.

about congratulating beta6, more and more i have the feeling that critical voices have to shut up if its about e+ being worse then edawn somewhere.

joey

why are you attacking me? did i attack you? I do not believe i said anything to you, i generalized it to everything about edawn.

edawn fuck off mentality? nah, i am saying why discuss it in the excessive plus PROMOTION thread. REGARDLESS of who you are, mod or player.

easy
Developer
easy's picture

Well here are some facts for those who still don't know.

Fact is that Excessive Dawn is based on Excessive Plus. That alone is fine and would not be a problem, however the code was reverse engineered and it must be pointed out, without permission nor requesting for permission. This is the only reason why it will not get into our download section to the other Excessive related mods.

Stealing the work of others, keep lying their followers and not giving any credits will not be supported by us.

Another fact is, Excessive Plus is not only my work. See the credits.

And fact number three. Don't underestimate Beast Winking

Also, if you have bugs simply report them and see them fixed..

PS: Sorry if I sound harsh, but sometime the point gets reached.
Oh and please, stop the Off-Topic discussion now.

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
easy wrote:

Well here are some facts for those who still don't know.

Fact is that Excessive Dawn is based on Excessive Plus. That alone is fine and would not be a problem, however the code was reverse engineered and it must be pointed out, without permission nor requesting for permission. This is the only reason why it will not get into our download section to the other Excessive related mods.

Stealing the work of others, keep lying their followers and not giving any credits will not be supported by us.

Another fact is, Excessive Plus is not only my work. See the credits.

And fact number three. Don't underestimate Beast Winking

Also, if you have bugs simply report them and see them fixed..

PS: Sorry if I sound harsh, but sometime the point gets reached.
Oh and please, stop the Off-Topic discussion now.

much of this is true.

but faliure to deal with the situation at hand was on both parties... started due to the unwillingness of the e+ dev team to allow the community to help in the project while they were away doing other things.

I still believe that the 2 developments can work together to build something truely great. although I have been hurt by the years of neglect and the pain of imperfections, I am really hopeful that lines of communication are opened. all it takes is someone extending an arm as an olive branch.

the past is history, do what is best for the future of the community... are you willing to do it?