-ED- 3:0 HTK/18.02.07

138 replies [Last post]
*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

can ed PLEASE play in the league, so you ALL can finally stop discussing about war with EN and others and all that shit!

THX Cool

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:

can ed PLEASE play in the league, so you ALL can finally stop discussing about war with EN and others and all that shit!

THX Cool

well if we can all discuss and vote about league details of course we are in, what i just fear is that all will be done already and to have to accept a few clans decision to be able to play...For example ff is a very important issue for us but few clans seems to have probs with it...

@secret the clan who won unfairly will never say they had luck but "yes we are better" that's why after they give no revenge lmfao. (nearly 1 year asking right ? and about our tdm match u promise to do it, well if i dont let u choosing my team u don't play ? come on stop ur shits thx Happy

but dirtyold is right here, there is no point arguing hours about this, let's see if a fair league can be organized, if yes then the arena will show the true results.

explo and nite cold u plz stop flaming here, at least no insults explo, try pm thx

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

@secret the clan who won unfairly will never say they had luck but "yes we are better" that's why after they give no revenge lmfao. (nearly 1 year asking right ? and about our tdm match u promise to do it, well if i dont let u choosing my team u don't play ? come on stop ur shits thx Happy

well its just lovely to see how you try to excuse your losses...
"unfair"... one of our players had 1 year a laggy connection...
"unfair"... ENs kept shooting us Big grin
but as said... here you show who is missing courage...

oh and yea setting up officially banned players and disallowing our maps are really points we couldnt agree on Winking
but well, we all know you guys live in your own world...

and if you check it you are the only clan having probs to find good matches...
your excuse about that is they would be scared... but they are playing us with way better stats... well... you should work on your excuses Winking

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

i can answer point by point, what u consider as excuse is just facts, even if talking to u is pointless :

999 ping is not a laggy connection, it's disconnection and it was 5vs4 then with my best offencer out, let's see how u will play ctf without odin, lmao

u kept shouting, ya, then u make a capture and call the timeout after huh, nice yep.

officially banned player by en admins for bad words to en players, that's really official, anyway u guys had no problem playing with this player a couple of weeks after on public ctf server ...

All this shit just came bcz u guys refused to play any revenge in ctf and any match in tdm which is our strong point.
you are not as clean as you wanna make us think.

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture

OK THATS IT FUCKERS - GO TO MSN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SOMEBODY PLIZ CLOSE THE TOPIC Evil

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

999 ping is not a laggy connection, it's disconnection and it was 5vs4 then with my best offencer out, let's see how u will play ctf without odin, lmao

u kept shouting, ya, then u make a capture and call the timeout after huh, nice yep.

well... ofc blame us if you arent able to take a timeout ... *excuses*
and you were the team getting caps through the timeouts since we just forgot what was happening before the timeout Winking
check demos before you talk bs Winking

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

officially banned player by en admins for bad words to en players, that's really official, anyway u guys had no problem playing with this player a couple of weeks after on public ctf server ...

as said... you live in your own world where ED are very nice ppl and EN is doing everything against them Big grin
but sure its because of EN if 2 EDs are getting banned on all e5 servers...
ask edy if you still dont believe he gave the permission to ban them...
not to talk about all the other server admins banning them...
but nah... you live in your world and need your excuses Big grin

as said... lil cowards who dont even have the courage to stand behind their losses...
and blaming their opponents for being unfair... excuses, excuses... hahaha!! Big grin

agree with green... admin pls close that down Winking

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

well... ofc blame us if you arent able to take a timeout ... *excuses*
and you were the team getting caps through the timeouts since we just forgot what was happening before the timeout Winking
check demos before you talk bs Winking

we didn't take the timeout bcz the few ED in spec didn't know about this option when he was coming to spec. And all the team where too busy to check for the player ping, still u can check the demo on the last map, all ur clan in spec, u wait to capt before timeout.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

but sure its because of EN if 2 EDs are getting banned on all e5 servers...
ask edy if you still dont believe he gave the permission to ban them...
not to talk about all the other server admins banning them...

banned from all e5 servers ? no, but banned from all e5 servers admined by en, ya. We perfectly know who asked edy to ban him, ur clan only, but again it's not a prob to play with him on ctf servers a few weeks after Tongue but for the tdm war against ED better to get him banned Happy

i search no excuses, facts only, i don't care loose, i recognize kod loss, they played good we were bad, we want the revenge but for ur case, u didn't respect anything, about playing tdm after, playing fair, what u care is just ur wining strike on ur website Happy

Let's lock this topic yep always pointless to talk with this boy

Seth

You're both acting like it's each others fault.

@Bodz
Discussing it here won't help one bit, about the timeout you should have taken, saying that your team didn't know how to is not the fault of EN but your own, so that's not a valid point. You should've informed your people that there are options in case of stuff like drop out or ping issues etcetera.

And don't get into a discussion about banning, it's not only en, it's pgv also and if i had the option and i would've seen them on fuc server, i would have banned them also.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

^killer
Killer0074's picture

thats just "old stories"
look just for the futur Winking

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Finally a good idea from Killer Happy Winking

Anyway if it would be me that i would get ed for a ctf and tdm cw right now...its fuckin boring really..and ed's line up isnt that strong imo...we should be afraid with a line up like me,odin,secret,xt,traxy or sil or soul? guys cumon Sleepy Btw dont get me wrong im not saying ed is a bad clan..sure good, but dont tell me we are afraid of ed....Im not leader or war organiser so its not my part to decide we will play with ed or not but one thing is sure. I would play with u guys whenever u want Happy Fuck the old stories fuck everything..u are all gay!! ^_^

^o^