-ED- 3:0 HTK/18.02.07

138 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
Astro BoY wrote:

And if u brought up a lot example from Bro. Then i can too. Example Lemon..most of times they choose dm17..and dm17 exactly the same like in e5..respawnkilling+spam+camp...so if drt play with lem then u would say this to them too? Or ur just disrespect with us? :roll:

POINT!

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

dm17 in e5 configs = spam+camping+respawn killing.

I take in account it's ur favourite map, so ur favourite gamestyle. Good to win without fun, just boring boring spam.

well maybe you play this map with spam+camping+respawn killing or our gameplay looks like that to someone who misses knowledge... Big grin
in fact dm17 is a pure aiming map... the team with faster and better aim (and a tiny bit of tactic) wins... Winking
in dm17 you cant camp at all... there is no place to hide... everyone sees everyone... clans cant camp in a single room and spam the entrances...
and respawn killing on dm17 with 5v5 and e5 is hardly possible... because of no insta rail...
tdm is about fragging... thats why dm17 is the best tdm map for us...
close maps are for cowards who want to camp and hope for a lucky frag or a spam frag...
for more tactics there is ctf...
imo you cant talk about spam considering pointing weapons like rail, mg or lg... imo spam can just be done with weapons causing splashdamage...
but nevermind... probably everyone got its own understanding about spam... :roll:

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

in fact dm17 is a pure aiming map... the team with faster and better aim (and a tiny bit of tactic) wins... Winking
in dm17 you cant camp at all... there is no place to hide... everyone sees everyone... clans cant camp in a single room and spam the entrances...
and respawn killing on dm17 with 5v5 and e5 is hardly possible... because of no insta rail.

i agree with you

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

n 1 t e
m1k's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

well maybe you play this map with spam+camping+respawn killing or our gameplay looks like that to someone who misses knowledge... Big grin
in fact dm17 is a pure MG and only MG aiming map... the team with faster and better MG and only MG aim (and a tiny bit of tactic) wins... Winking

Just wanted to specify it...

odin [EN]

why u discuss here martin? if they dont want the clanwar then leave them alone... i think we r busy enought with xl league and this switchspam e5 league

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
n 1 t e wrote:

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

in fact dm17 is a pure MG and only MG aiming map... the team with faster and better MG and only MG aim (and a tiny bit of tactic) wins... Winking

Just wanted to specify it...

why u don't create a conf with only mg, so u don't need to pick dm17 ? Happy
About the switchspam, i can make it shorter for ya, just spam with ff off is enough Happy don't need to switch to have spam Happy

btw 20 min is possible, i don't mind, and 5v5 in tdm too, but not for ctf, at least not for now.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

btw 20 min is possible, i don't mind, and 5v5 in tdm too

good then... I think we got something setted!?

[code:1]_e5 config on 3 maps, 20 min each
_pure & pb on, ff off
_EN choose 2 maps (q3dm17, mrcq3t3) ED choose 1 (???)
_5v5
_neutral server (ZER?)
_referee 1 or 2 (imo 1 is enough... who?)[/code:1]

also we got the old one from me:
[code:1]- 1 map e6, 2 maps e5, 20min each
- pb 1, pure 1, ff 0
- EN 1 map (q3dm17), ED 1 map (???), 1 common map (overkill)
- 5v5
- neutral server (ZER?)[/code:1]

so you just have to take one Winking

KatipaN
katipan's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

like Kati said... give every clan its cfg... thats the fairest way Happy

yes, but no in one cw Happy

i dont know where is true in this neverending config story Happy so i did simple survey for e5/e5r/e6 players http://kod.robots.cz/e5survey/

all e5/e5r/e6 players please vote there Happy we will see what comunity want, its just for information without any obligation

Thx to all voters Happy (specialy thx for ignore website bugs or english language bugs)

ps: rest people u can vote there as anonymous too Happy
ps2: if u want more questions there, or next new survey, contact me