-ED- 3:0 HTK/18.02.07

138 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
Astro BoY wrote:

lol Mow stop it...

alright...

Seth
kraster wrote:

oh so why are posts from here ranked and from bro rank not ? aaa this are usefull posts then what i say : GG Thinking Thinking

and like bodz said nice htk for the courage to challenge a big clan from e5 Winking

You mean if you don't say gg you don't get ranked? Thinking

And about it taking courage to challenge ED, well sorry, but ED refused to play in the current league --> their choice i'm not argueing that. However saying that nobody has the courage to challenge them now is absolutely stupid, because all the clans are busy in the league, no sh*t they aren't challenging other clans besides the league.

And it's not all about how great ED is that they're not getting challenged, maybe think about that.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

The community is so small that some clans (not all) don't play against you when they think u will win. And as everyone knows each other we know 90% of the time who will win.

@seth : we challenged many clans long time before the league got started. U can check HERE maybe they were preparing the league 2 / 3 months before, too busy to play ? lol

for EN and kod stuff we lost closely 1 frag for kod and 1 capt on the 2 last maps for EN thanks to hudge connection prob from 2 of our best members. Well ok, we just wanted a revenge from both of them, something that we never got for ages (i would like to say soon years) Happy
When the clan win closely thanks to nothing such as connection prob or bad team settup, well it's life, but unlike the bro side getting the revenge is a way harder.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

The community is so small that some clans (not all) don't play against you when they think u will win. And as everyone knows each other we know 90% of the time who will win.

Dunno but we (EN) hadnt problems to get cws against the good clans... although our stats are way better than yours...
so I doubt it is about their fear to lose...
and 90% is imo too much actually... just check the last cws going on... a lot of close results...

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

for EN and kod stuff we lost closely 1 frag for kod and 1 capt on the 2 last maps for EN thanks to hudge connection prob from 2 of our best members.

well, I could say a lot to that (like KoD leading by 20 on 2nd map) but who is interested in any discussion about your excuses Happy
imo not standing behind your losses and trying to find excuses for them is missing the most courage and respect to others Winking

n 1 t e
m1k's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Astro BoY wrote:
lol Mow stop it...

alright...

Now sit up and beg ^^

@Secret : There are no excuses, but facts

mow Q [EN]

voilá

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

nite sit up and continue what u like...being a fag ^^

^o^

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

Try to be more original and think a bit more ... Oops forgot that you are not equiped for ^^

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

well, I could say a lot to that (like KoD leading by 20 on 2nd map)

heh i remember this niightmare KoD vs EN on dm4, one of the best nightmare in my life :roll: we loose on this map only 4 fuc....g frags

:roll:

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Nite = fag+childish+crying+pff+noob ^_^

Sry i couldnt remember more. Like u said i was not equiped for ^^

^o^