-ED- 3:0 HTK/18.02.07

138 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey we're in e5 forum, so the rules apply Tongue

gg @ Mowli Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud (in non-offensive way... actually great thanks to mow for helping out with my connection settings of config a week ago when i was playing)

(its not spam cos it doesnt add to my postcount ^^)

Here's a question on topic... despite the rise (re-birth?) of pGv... it seems that -ED- and [EN] are still pretty much the (hard to find the right term D''oh )... fucking best Tongue

Is there a EN vs ED clanwar on the cards? Cos that would really shake up not only the e5 world, but the BRO - guys who are usually neuteral to the goings on of the more classic/eX (put 5, 5r or 6 instead of X Tongue) world ?

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

@lol mow, i'm a bit agree with ronin, there is no good point reminding us that kind of thing, i don't like generalities Happy

there was a old match last year ED vs En a couple of months after the creation of ED, but since their unfair close win in ctf, long story, we couldn't have any tdm match neither any ctf revenge because of the impossibility to sort out any full agreement from both part about war details (configs, maps, players, servers, pure and else, always a prob).

We, ED still hope to have 1 day fair conditions to play En Winking

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
^killer wrote:

Sriam wrote:
well played ed...but where was insane?`:>

I DONT PLAY EASY CW's Laughing
i was playing soccer this day sorry to dont had come Happy

very nice answer killer ...

Nothing is impossible

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

@abardo you should take a few beers, or some vodka if ur old enough, u will feel better Winking

mow Q [EN]

In fact it is not a real generalisation. I would like to add following. Just hitten dogs are barking.

kraster
kraster's picture

oh so why are posts from here ranked and from bro rank not ? aaa this are usefull posts then what i say : GG Thinking Thinking

and like bodz said nice htk for the courage to challenge a big clan from e5 Winking

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

@Inactiff
ED got a few more great cws to fight...
FUC and pGv in CTF and TDM (both clans showed that they can be a real blast)
also TDM against KoD (on the last ED vs KoD cw KoD was able to leave as winner... although they lost a lot of members meanwhile)

Yet ED got only 3 hard opponents in their clanlife (=3=, EN and KoD)... the rest wasn't really on top...
Not that it is EDs fault tho... they are trying to fight the good... but somehow hardly agreements are found...

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

there was a old match last year ED vs En a couple of months after the creation of ED, but since their unfair close win in ctf, long story, we couldn't have any tdm match neither any ctf revenge because of the impossibility to sort out any full agreement from both part about war details (configs, maps, players, servers, pure and else, always a prob).

hmm why was that old match an "unfair close win"?
I agree to the rest of your explanation tho Happy

o.

well mow maybe u had a bad experience in the past but its not like that. when was the last time u been playing e5 tag? sure there is always a black sheep but naming a e5 community a fu because of that is rude. you should edit "e5 player" to "noob" ...

mow Q [EN]

interesting how many people feel touched by my comment. I love it.

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

lol Mow stop it...

^o^