.:CMC:. DRT [2:0] MR 2008-02-19

45 replies [Last post]
^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant wrote:

unless the opposition doesnt stand a chance

but u played a lame map like ctf4, which is biggest bs in a cw.

gg just for ctf1

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

drt picked wcp18 but only laktos had it, rest of mister didnt.

so we changed our selection so that MR wouldnt be WalkOvered.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

^killer
Killer0074's picture

CTF 4 is still the biggest shit lol

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

Happy capture the frags not flags

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

just download and learn more custom maps. Tongue and ctf4 sux, right

Nothing is impossible

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

i complained myself that its pointless to have all these custom maps in a ctf tournament if the old ones are played, not much effort was made to put them on servers, or by players to download them....

ah well Confused

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
UnknownUser807 wrote:

^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

Happy capture the frags not flags

I agree

no tactics only fragging spaming spawns

CTF4 for noobs

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
.:CMC:. DRT [2:0] MR 2008-02-19

Haha, funny thing only E5 players don't like CTF4 map, but I have a little news for you, PLUS players I know can all move on it and can win even the hardest fraggers there and they like the map, or at least not dislike it, so it's not all about fraging for sure. I think you don't like it because you can't strafe well with physics 2 and because you don't know how to use multijumps. Unless you learn to fly, you will never win it, so I suggest you start learning how to strafe as well as on the ground, as in the sky and count the multijumps you use. Pls don't flame in here, just give your oppinion, as I just did (yes, was my oppinion, all of it), without any dirty words or calling anyone noob, this will only bring shame on your name.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

Haha, funny thing only E5 players don't like CTF4 map, but I have a little news for you, PLUS players I know can all move on it and can win even the hardest fraggers there and they like the map, or at least not dislike it, so it's not all about fraging for sure. I think you don't like it because you can't strafe well with physics 2 and because you don't know how to use multijumps. Unless you learn to fly, you will never win it, so I suggest you start learning how to strafe as well as on the ground, as in the sky and count the multijumps you use. Pls don't flame in here, just give your oppinion, as I just did (yes, was my oppinion, all of it), without any dirty words or calling anyone noob, this will only bring shame on your name.

I agree...and I like CTF4, altho I'm e5 player. I enjoy playing that map in e5/e5r and in plus too. Cool

I'm sorry that so many e5-ers think so bad about that map...it seems they dont see the same fun in it as CTF4 "fans" Tongue

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

yes its a great map to play for fun with a few guys, but in 5vs5 cw's its mostly rail rail zoom zoom zoom unfortunatly (with the exception of the attackers). if only the rail distance length could be reduced that would stop the boring zoom

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin