Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
Miguel
DSHARPEST wrote:

I even saw rengen/miguel do freak shots last night Winking - target them im sure you'll find they cheat too. Lol.

???? wtf
wujuuuuuuuu

im cheater??? Surprise

adminless
warrior's picture
^t wrote:

so yeah, let's continue reporting cheaters on hiszy, too. no doubt, admin will read this and ban their unfair asses! Tongue

yes I'll do, altough I don't look here very often, only from time to time, so as you can see, it can take me a good while to find them between more than 1500 posts Worried

ok, I'll bookmark this then, but preferably if you like to play at the HiszY Servers it will be better and easier for me and I'll find it sooner if you report them directly to me at and I'll do my best to keep the servers as clean as possible.

and when reporting please among server, nick, country, small proof and description add also the approximate date of the issue if possible.

ok, thanks for report and sorry for late response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K1LLER was here

HISZY WARRIOR, cares much more about cheater and do much more against cheater on his servers as the hole e+ community on all there others servers together....simply fact.

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

NO
K1LLER was here wrote:

HISZY WARRIOR, cares much more about cheater and do much more against cheater on his servers as the hole e+ community on all there others servers together....simply fact.

if you weren't talking shit, he would be there more often than he is.

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

K1LLER was here

dude, i help him alot by reporting and sending demos and they nearly to 99% correct, so don't think so, BUT you can ask himself...

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

^t
smasherchif's picture
LIBERTY wrote:

nik: spartacus

this guy has strange aiming. why doesn't he shoot sometimes? autoshoot?
hm, there's a guy from NL on aim+ these days, calling himself spartacus, appeared there recently. he lags (not much though) but has nice rail acc (40+). you can't hit him sometimes, but he hits you Confused

LIBERTY wrote:

nik: muchas

where's the cheat? maybe you played too much, rainbow? Big grin

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

'R2 GRAPEK.
grapek's picture
^t wrote:

LIBERTY wrote:
nik: spartacus

this guy has strange aiming. why doesn't he shoot sometimes? autoshoot?

hm, there's a guy from NL on aim+ these days, calling himself spartacus, appeared there recently. he lags (not much though) but has nice rail acc (40+). you can't hit him sometimes, but he hits you Confused

[11.25.2010 19:14:08] VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #70522: ^xFFFF00_^xFFFF33_^xFFFF66_^xFF (slot #3) Violation (MULTIHACK) #70522 [26febea4879cada8ef71fa136e823efa(AUTHDOWN) 83.82.23.223:27960]

^t
smasherchif's picture

wow, this one is from NL. i guess, the same person plays on aim+ these days. sad that we can't contact camel Confused
or maybe some1 from aim+ admins can check spartacus' ip in-game and ban the sucker?

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

'R2 GRAPEK.
grapek's picture

yes, he's from NL

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

camel has no inet and gave me wrong rcon accidently imo.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."