Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
DSHARPEST
dSharpe's picture

Come Space BFG. I guess I've got a BFG autoshoot too, I'm the best bfg e5r player to be, maybe REDRUS could beat me though. I'm the best there alllllmost.
And i beat skull after playing 8 months dm17 2 maps with demo's which he recorded and viewed in slow motion many times.
I admit, i have done some very fucking bad cheat shots out of my 2000+ or even more games in my time here, that is because i rawk! Worried I love it when i do them. Happy

A K L
trx's picture

ds is just fucking powner Smug get urself comfortable with that ^^

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

DSHARPEST
dSharpe's picture

BFG Space/Friday Station BF6; give it a try.

Some may call it a noob server but I'll be a better noob there than any of you. I hit space air shots with bfg just like my rail. #1DM17 a wh is useless #2 autoshoot with a BFG ? (I'm no cheat expert but can that actually happen?) #3 aimbot liek cmoon marines.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
DSHARPEST wrote:

I admit, i have done some very fucking bad cheat shots out of my 2000+ or even more games in my time here, that is because i rawk! Worried I love it when i do them. Happy

Thx for admitting it Happy

DSHARPEST
dSharpe's picture
cml wrote:

DSHARPEST wrote:

Thx for admitting it Happy

Lol, i know many who have done this too Big grin - BFG server is useless for cheaters unless it's an aimbot, I'm the best there and quite talented elsewhere. I pwn even codmw2 without playing it before. L4D/SoF2/mohaa/unreal tournament series. Put pb and if you can punkbuster screenshot me, keep recording over the years and you will find my immense power of unlikelyhood.

-I admitted to being weird sometimes yes. Happy

- Raw demo footage is coming? or the edited no sound slomotion hacker-looking video is coming to frame me? Should of recorded me again tonight i did very nice 60mph flying tank flick shots in a row, I would of liked to of seen them in slomotion with hitboxes and effects too Happy

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
DSHARPEST wrote:

Raw demo footage is coming? or the edited no sound slomotion hacker-looking video is coming to frame me? Should of recorded me again tonight i did very nice 60mph flying tank flick shots in a row, I would of liked to of seen them in slomotion with hitboxes and effects too Happy

We will see soon what skullhead will bring on
Btw why dont you scream that they banned you already on the one of the public servers and request unban because your clean?
I would do so if I knew that I am 100% clean and somebody banned me because of cheating

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

If some1 banned me for nothing why would i beg for them to unban me? Sheesh, i would never go on that server again...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

so lets do a social experiment.

dSharpe@msn wrote:

<Dsharp> mr are just newbs with private friend hacks

[...]

<Dsharp> mirc is scared to play vs me

<Dsharp> ultima hacks on non pb

<Dsharp> or has a serious twitch with the rail, rail doesnt have recoil ffs!

most people he accused there got access to the demo I posted in privat forum,, how about you guys defend yourself? Because I'm lazyboy.

besides that:

DSHARPEST wrote:

And i beat skull after playing 8 months dm17 2 maps with demo's which he recorded and viewed in slow motion many times.

interesting, because I didn't watch the demos at least once and I didn't care about the loss because it was 3 o'clock in the morning. And I am waiting for the time when argumentations like this wont be needed.

DSHARPEST wrote:

I hit space air shots with bfg just like my rail. #1DM17 a wh is useless #2 autoshoot with a BFG ? (I'm no cheat expert but can that actually happen?)

wh is pretty strong on dm17, autoshoot works on all weapons and never forgett the green prediction box, so everything is quite possible what I state.

besides that, from your claimed 11 years of ut gaming, your email hasn't been used before your e+ time at all.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Thanks for the opportunity skull.

Dsharpe, as an indigo child how about you use your cognitive abilities and follow my argumentation. Review our original exchange if you need, nowhere did I refer to any sort of skills. The fact that I haven't seen you play or have played you should have been obvious don't you think? You are not wanted because of your behaviour, the exact behaviour you exhibited in the recruit thread. I know it irks you that your so called skill isn't enough to join.

So I reiterate, be gone and play with the rest of your cheater friends now. Troll.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Wooooot ?
When did he called ultima a cheater ?
Was it before he was on trial in unique or was it just now ?

dSharpe, I got u on trial, I didn't judge u, didn't call u a cheater,
even when half of e+ thinks u are I did give u a chance.
Wanna know why ? Because I wanted to believe u are not,
besides without evidence noone can call anyone a cheater.
... but u just offended one of my best m8s around here.

Good thing that u left our trial, less job for me right now,
because u would be so kicked out of the clan right now :E
plz go with your hax friend blade and have fun with making
stupid noises on TS.

edit:
and small tip for u: bitching around with "look at me attitude"
won't take u far if u use custom hacks...
Even if u kick ass of every each player around here, u still be nothing