animalchik
fala.q3's picture

@skull, hope u know thats not enough to ban anyone

I am addicted to life.

DSHARPEST
dSharpe's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

if u are not a cheater then why are u arguing and insulting everyone ?
/ignore this topic

good point!

Because I'm angry at this... fakeness, lies, two-faced community. I dont fucking cheat I'm real. Deal with it, come to my house and watch me play ffs.

Or maybe it's these oxymetholone50 I'm taking for the gym and no drugs or intoxication from alcohol.

James
James's picture

Dsharpe, don't get mad buddy and ignore this bullshit. Firstly, I'm in love with those who start spaming this thread when somebody is accused of cheating and hasn't proven to be a cheater yet. This shows how stupid and gypsy-behaving some people are in this community. Everybody might say  what's this guy got to do with anything here oO? Or, where did he come from??? Lmao. I might be worth nothing here, but I still can say my opinion, and some would be burning from the inside when they hear it.  In addition to the fact that I got accused of cheating along with some of my relatives too by Camel & Skullhead without enough proof, and they never posted anything apologizing or stating that it was a mistake accusing us, and some people still have doubts towards us thanks to the so-called "cheating inspectors." Dsharpe u have been accused of cheating, but since u don't cheat, they'll never be able to prove it.  Let them speak and even ban you, who cares Big smile?? You'd still have your dignity unlike some sick-minded noobs in this community who can't manage to play without cheating. You can play Qlive or other games, it would be better than this falling-apart community. Speaking personally, I play here for fun, just as if I'm watching a movie. Secondly, this community appears to be split into 2 categories; the owners of the servers and admins, who control mostly everything, and the gamers, who mostly play for fun.  Let the owners act like kids and ban everyone who's good enough to pwn them, and there will be none left to play in their servers. Yay!! problem solved. Omg plzzzzz nvm. 

A K L
trx's picture

well i watched this "dSharpe" movie on camel+ site and i have smth to say:
wtf Camel? do u completly lost ur mind cuz of talking with Skull? =.= just look at this first shoot... he definently heard that enemy (i would hear him) so he wanted to shot as fastest as he can... but he was in the air, so its not so easy to coordinate arm while flying Happy so he simply shooted wall... +he didnt even hit straight an enemy throught wall so... Happy
and about second shot... i have X shots like that in every game Happy so mb u should check my game also?... shame on u guys Big grin

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

NO

about the 1st action's shot:
i doubt he could hear the enemy, but he could just have spammed/pre-fired anyways (like many players do, and who would never get tracked nor accused btw...)

about the 2nd action's "weird" shot:
why not displaying the hitbox so we can see if it is an autoshoot-fail? the enemy doesn't even pass through the crosshair. we all know hitboxes don't always stick to the model, so the hitbox might have been beside the model at this precise moment (the enemy had just used a bumper).

"more" (real) proofs please.

edit:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
The
Q3 Anti Cheat Tutorial

"NEVER accuse somebody for wallhack based on singleshots except if they
are totally unhearable and impossible reaction and the person did not
see the guy neither could predict were he will go. Also never forget to
check that it's really impossible to hear (ergo you need pov demo
mostly, mvd display all players on whole map but sometimes if the enemy
is away far enough it's impossible to hear). Also as better the player,
as more of such shots you should collect otherwise it might be
experience based."

"Odd shots must happen more often in 1 demo, it isnt enough if they
happen from time to time."

"and if you start banning on suspicion, you might end up banned too."

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

ye this video say nothing im shooting on the walls too but now i cant def dsharpe cuz he started to be my enemy ;]

fresh
Re: Cheater report discussion

cheat = BAN FOREVER (for every1)

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture

LOLS

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

n1 dsharpe... heh...

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

shaprc
Re: Cheater report discussion
Stranger wrote:

how can shapirus be a part of this discussion?

when he has created his first e+ server (q3.shapirus.net or smthng) with e5r running - ive been interested and entered his server.ive tried to help him with cfg,settings etc.and ofc i was play with bots,players and him

but he has BAN me,and when i reconnect there are was written smthn like BANNED,CHEAT IN SOMEWHERE ELSE.

P.S. - i noob on e5r.

Please show me the ban reason exactly how it looked. I haven't banned anyone there for cheating so far, so it's probably a confusion.

p.s. and no, it's not a e5r server.