anyone own G500, XAI ??

43 replies [Last post]
triv'
trivium's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

the two fingers ain't much a problem, biggest one is that mouse it's too long, more than da, i tought it was smaller when i bought, and pointes feels strange, when i mouse my hand i don't feel like im guiding it, moves are strange, maybe coz of laser different reaction or still coz i sux lol

xai is smaller then deathadder Surprise
u do own th xai dont u?

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

thx alot terror, most of those things i did already but, i saw some interesting advices in ur answer that i never tought of, i'll try them asap Winking triv, it's damn big lol ye ok it's a bit thin than the DA but it's long as hell, or i just forgot how DA was, to me rly feels longer. ah terror, if u find a way to get a ie 3.0 for CHEAP price, lemme know how lol minimum i found it around 20 euro.

triv'
trivium's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

thx alot terror, most of those things i did already but, i saw some interesting advices in ur answer that i never tought of, i'll try them asap Winking triv, it's damn big lol ye ok it's a bit thin than the DA but it's long as hell, or i just forgot how DA was, to me rly feels longer. ah terror, if u find a way to get a ie 3.0 for CHEAP price, lemme know how lol minimum i found it around 20 euro.

xai is not longer then da or ie

xai:125,5 da: 127

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage