anyone own G500, XAI ??

43 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

k thx bro, thx 2u2 skully, guess im gonna go for xai, ie is too espensive for old as it is even on ebay...or maybe i'll pick both..god knows..i'd like to get a steelseries sx (metallic) mousepad for xai but damn expensive Confused

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: anyone own G500, XAI ??

its always important to know what you need, not what you want.

I know i would want a g15 fa sho, but what i need is a keyboard that supports enough keystrokes same moment and which doesnt break.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

- adns 3888, 3050, 3090 all have more than 2000cpi

DR*DIABLO wrote:

fala!! say ur sentence plz Tongue

not enough place for two fingers on the right side? maybe CM Storm Spawn/Zowie AM?

I am addicted to life.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

problem is just this skull, i still don't understand what i need, im confused as hell and im playing like a 5 years old kid after years of nice playing, looks like in my head there is a bios n got it flashed, can't aim properly anymore, starting from accuracy till movement, before i was killin ppl while sleeping and now is like i don't even know how to grab to mouse, i try claw,palm,fingertip...also sens, low i got problems on turning..when i spread my arm i got 0 acc, when i put fast i can turn but can't aim at anything...i changed between g9,deathadder,abyssus, xai, coolermaster sentinel...the one that suited me little better than the others was the g9, but still not perfect, i played long time with the large cover, now i can't anymore and i play with tight one...is like my skillz are in crysis...even when i play with 3 years old kids they got muhc more acc than me...that's the problem..that i dunno what i need n what kind of player i am, i'd need a master yoda near me teching everything from start step by step lol now after 62 euro for the xai after many others...still didn't fixed anything...i just from sens to sens...first sens 1 m_yaw and pitch 0.06 accel 0. then accel 0.01 then again yaw n pitch 0.08-0.11....at this point dunno if it's still worth to keep playing q3 or go play something that doesn't give me headache...

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

the two fingers ain't much a problem, biggest one is that mouse it's too long, more than da, i tought it was smaller when i bought, and pointes feels strange, when i mouse my hand i don't feel like im guiding it, moves are strange, maybe coz of laser different reaction or still coz i sux lol

D
Dementor's picture

Use sensei

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

Well just wanted to say that logitech mistaken g700 for g500 and they told me to keep the g500 for free. They'll send me another g700 as well. Now that surprised me.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

set something around 30cm/turn that suits most players, if this will be to low then u can add accel but not to much and try playing for a while without any changes

I am addicted to life.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

k thx i'll try it for a while, btw, i use 450 dpi, sens 1, m-yaw n pitch 0.07, accel 0 or 0.01, 115 fov on a 24" monitor resolution 1920x1080 , in_mouse -1 or 2, some wrong mix?

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

@diablo
when I am changing to new mouse i'm always doing this:
1. Windows
- depends on mouse - sometimes install drivers but sometimes it's not advised
- control panel -> mouse - setup mouse speed + untick the shit about smoothness or something
- usb port 500hz
- anty accel patch on windows
2. Quake 3
- go to dm6 and setup pov so it is not too big or too small
- go to dm17 and stand in the center of the middle level and look straight towards opposite side of map
- now looking straight, aim at the place where the quad is + teleport (up in air above), now im adjusting my sensitivity so it will be good enough
- at this point my sens feels good for moving, but when i decide to get a frag i cant hit a shit :E so I found out that i need to use accel xd
- go back to dm17 with that sens + add some cl_mouseaccel, im always lowering sens + adding lil' bit of accel
- playing around 15 minutes vs bots and changing my sens/accel till it feel nice
- finito

btw I think I already mentioned to u that my mx518's cable is broken and sliders are long time gone :E It is nice reading this topic, I think I'll buy myself intellimouse 3.0

yoyo cheers