anyone own G500, XAI ??

43 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture
hi i wanted to ask few questions about these mices because it seems they are the best what we can use so far.

- people saying these laser mices are the only once that can preform same fast traction as DA or Ikari Optical.
does they really don't have problems with traction loss?

- does these mices have or have not problems with negative accel?

- what sensitivity do u use in game? (in cm/360*)

- can someone bench me these mices in software to what i mounted link bellow?
(super fast moves right<-->left, because this software measure only one axis, and as fast u can to detect traction loss, btw faster move = higher score)

link to a4tech benchmark software

/;P

I am addicted to life.

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

Man all I know bout xai is that it is the best in the industry atm.. u don't need drivers for it, cause it has them incorporated it within it. Its weight and shape are ultra well balanced, not too heavy or to light, also center of gravity is in the middle, not back as many other mice. It is a simple mouse in design but ultra high tech and built for precision aiming. I'd go for it anyday. Cheers.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

triv'
trivium's picture

even though all of the cs pros sponsored by steelseries who say its best mouse. which store settings on mouse (that might be only correct thing they say :F) also frod says its even more smooth then a optical mouse. furtheremore they they its perfect shape etc.
But this might be interesting to read :

[code:1]I don't believe this for a second, SteelSeries have paid/bribed DriverHeaven for this review.

If this was the case I would like to know why Threat broke two SteelSeries Xai's at Dreamhack; the laser would skip and get dust in. GeT_RiGhT confirmed this and also resorted back to his 3.0 at Dreamhack due to his Xai not performing as it should.

SteelSeries have put it in teams/players contracts that they must use/promote the Xai/Kinzu, hence all these players suddenly swapping to it. EG/SK/Fnatic are all contracted by SteelSeries who are enforcing the use of these new mice, why else do you think that teams like mTw/MYM/Again are not using them? Yep, because they are not on SteelSeries payroll!

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS REVIEW!!! [/code:1](Quote from comments from fnatic.com about a xai review)

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

yes Triv out there are plenty rumors that XAI can't keep up on fast movement, on other hand from the specification the sensor used in G500 XAI is really superb. That’s why I wanted to ask someone directly.

I am addicted to life.

GG
GG's picture

Anyway, any gamers team may have to apply for steelseries equipment sponsorship HERE to obtain their "star"-hardware. But all next year such contractors will have to produce faked advertisement like THIS. Big grin

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

I am particularly curious about information on the g500. Seems like my next logical mouse to buy, but I'd like data from people who have used it in-game before making that step myself...

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

triv'
trivium's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

I am particularly curious about information on the g500. Seems like my next logical mouse to buy, but I'd like data from people who have used it in-game before making that step myself...

thats why i didnt buyed a xai yet cuz i dont want spend money on some failmouse

playing on

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

triv'
trivium's picture

due to my 3.0 having fucked mousebuttons i did buyed xai mouse from ss and when i will receive it i could test it Tongue

playing on

ghost wrote:

triv'
trivium's picture

review of xai can be found here

playing on

ghost wrote:

keke

Xai was an epic failure, been proven. Stay away from it.

Have a look at:

http://www.mionix.net/page.php?al=naos5000

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
keke wrote:

Xai was an epic failure, been proven. Stay away from it.

Have a look at:

http://www.mionix.net/page.php?al=naos5000

the mouse is interesting familiar to steel series ikari mices but it uses the same 9500 sensor as xai does, this sensor is also used in mices like g500 or g9x, we won't going to know if someone with knowledge going to but and test it out

on the web we can find some benchmarks that claims g9x can keep up with a speed of 6m/s o0, the same sensor like xai? someone got payed by Logitech or thats a revolution?

@Triv what's up with ur mice ?

I am addicted to life.