2 new public servers !!

39 replies [Last post]
StIFleR
eklz's picture

Dont like edawn either. Spam is the same as in plus. Camp protection radius is 2 big.

IMO if u want to reduce spam u have to increase weapon switching time as it was in previous E+ modification

2!S*Monk!
NewBMonK's picture

spam same as eplus? no-

anticamp protection? just move like a cpmer. ill never die with anticamp and im not an expert :scratch:

old config weapon switch sux for my style

tanks for servers specialy for tdm

mow Q [EN]

well, even if spam would be same as on plus, which is not!, the success with spam is way less than on plus.

i played no more than 100 maps on edawn config, and i died 7 times by anti-camp. 3/7 at the first cw i played on this config Big grin

and everybody who runs out of ammo on edawn, as a true problem with keeping finger on fire.

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

and everybody who runs out of ammo on edawn, as a true problem with keeping finger on fire.

Ye, how many bfg shots you got? 3 or 4? You rebound from wall two times, shoot once and you are out of ammo.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

Warren G
FELiX's picture

i dont give a shit about edawn, m00000ve and other tons of crap. If u havent noticed its topic about servers not edawn. For sure on c4 will stay plus.

kek
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Ye, how many bfg shots you got? 3 or 4? You rebound from wall two times, shoot once and you are out of ammo.

1. I dont think those servers use the LATEST version of edawn foksie made. He had made some tweaks, especially BFG ammo regen and also the camp radius. Im guessing this is an older version u ppl are playing.

2. All ammo is regenerated in edawn so if u dont spam u would have more than enough to move around. Like I said, u should try the latest version of the cfg.

3. All I see is a bunch of ppl scared of change, it was the same thing when 1.03 came out. We had endless whiners who eventually STFU'ed because they got used to it even tho it was one crappy version filled with bugs. Edawn on the other hand is a cfg for the future of this mod, stop living in the past ppl, can't u see nothing happens here? Good news is that smth is in the making that might make u all switch to edawn...one way or the other....

|| mentality around here Confused

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
FEL!X wrote:

i dont give a shit about edawn, m00000ve and other tons of crap. If u havent noticed its topic about servers not edawn. For sure on c4 will stay plus.

Yes plus.cfg will be on -c4- tdm and that is our final word,
stop spaming offtopic about edawn.cfg pls Winking

THC * SYNTAX
i_hate_q3's picture

After some changes:

THC.FREEZE.SERVER! - 195.122.134.146:27960

http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/195.122.134.146:27960

Admins: SYNTAX + FATE
Slots: 20
Gametype: Freeze Tag
Fraglimit: 15
Timelimit: 20