7++
overkill
cpm14
ospra3map1
ts_ca1
cpm4

===============================================

Links to download some maps:

cpm4:http://download.gamepark.cz/c469f8173ccefeb7c05e22025fb2e1e8/4971C91F/Quake3/cpm_mappak1.zip

ts_ca1: http://odsiebie.com/download/537997---b1f9.html

ospca1: http://213.239.212.245/barney/quake3/cpma/ospmaps0.pk3

===============================================

We plan to make something like week rotations for the configs, i.e. week of edawn, then week of plus and so on.

If there will be no aprobate, we shall consider setting one of them as default.

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

I thought there will be some nice server, cuz there is no place to play since aim+ isn't like before, but as far as I see you have already sploit everything with edawn.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
2 new public servers !!
FIREFOX wrote:

Hello
I have played on EDAWN.cfg on freeze server and personnally I find the anticamp settings need changing, but I think its good for TDM and FFA.
So understand what I say, no flames please. EDAWN is good for TDM and FFA but anticamp is too severe for freeze, the plus.cfg anticamp settings on freeze servers seem to be just right ie fighting then thawing is possible
Happy
Regards

i told u its because u move wrong >_>

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kraster
kraster's picture
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

I thought there will be some nice server, cuz there is no place to play since aim+ isn't like before, but as far as I see you have already sploit everything with edawn.

havent been on server, but nothing is set yet. its a topic where syntax and terror ask for ur feedback for improving the servers. U either do that or u do nothing about it. Don't come here to ruin some ppl work for urs and others good Winking . That's how i see the things.

You could have mentioned the issue(edawn to be replaced by plus) in a more politely way. On the other hand, no1 will take in consideration ur post if u do it on this tone.

Lets try to do this as much as possible to look like ur ideal server, in ur eyes . (meant to be as for all)

---------

Personally, I like the idea u2 have came up. Hope everything will work fine and I'll report everything that seems wierd asap here Tongue

hope they arent on a poland machine and thc will train on that server Tongue .

GL and thnx for offering 2, imo, good servers Happy

kek
*[UO]*OSKALIBER' wrote:

It is just normal for extreme campers to hate edawn since it actually forces you to fucking move for a change, you silly whiners.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
M@ti wrote:

PLS put PB on and do min /snaps 40 and /cl_maxpackets 60 !!!!!

and ps. for me edwan and plus is the same Big grin (* when you don't spam)

pb will be votable, and snaps + maxpackets will be done aswell Big grin
thx for pointing it out savv

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THC freeze will change cfg, 1 week edawn, 1 week plus.
C4 tdm will have plus cfg and plus only, as long as c4 plays plus.cfg Big grin

FIREFOX
FIREFOX's picture

@Skull, Move wrong? lol

I have been killed by anticamp after fighting and then thawing many times and I have seen the same happen to others.
Why not do a poll about the anticamp (only for freeze server ofc) ie, do you think its too short or do you think it is ok?
Regards

mow Q [EN]

nothing wrong with anticamp in edawn config imo. just players who are new to config still do hard with it. (i had same problems on beginning, especially on freeze).

the game style is a bit different on edawn then on plus (yes, the whole gameplay is faster), especially on freeze, u need to think about camptime, in plus u need to think nothing.

that is my experience.

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
FIREFOX wrote:

Hello
I have played on EDAWN.cfg on freeze server and personnally I find the anticamp settings need changing, but I think its good for TDM and FFA.
So understand what I say, no flames please. EDAWN is good for TDM and FFA but anticamp is too severe for freeze, the plus.cfg anticamp settings on freeze servers seem to be just right ie fighting then thawing is possible
Happy
Regards

I didnt read all posts but I must comment this one...I totally agree with Fox (and some other players agree with this too when we talked on server). Anticamp protection has too big radius....I 4 the big damage when its activated but too big radius makes trouble in lot of situations Sad
It would be great if that was considered and reduced a bit.

And I agree with savv too ...eDawn has no big changes for playing if U dont spam (or at least release fire button EVER) Happy

but still testing it (me)...for now I have this to report but it is on good way IMO

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture
kek wrote:

It is just normal for extreme campers to hate edawn since it actually forces you to fucking move for a change, you silly whiners.

I don't really see how edawn force me to move, i don't see any difference between it and plus in this case to be honest, some people are whining at anti-camp but i haven't hurt me ever in edawn as far as I remember so I don't know the difference.

If you want to know what I don't like in edawn:
- increased mg damage
- decreased lg damege (i wonder what was wrong with lg in plus)
- LIMITED BFG AMMO, you says that edawn force me to move, actually I can't move because this damned weapon is finishing when I use it to attack and to move at once
- all stupid ammo limits, idea to stop spam wasn't bad, but people are still throwing everything they got anywhere and spam is same at plus, but I can't use one weapon few times in a row or move with rockets, because of this crap.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B