Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

This whole thing is just some crappy bullshit. I can't even count how many times Q3Fan called me a cheater. Well, u just shouldn't treat this guy seriously Happy I would rather look into his gameplay than any other players around. He lacks of movement and thinking, but still manages to get weird frags (vs Skull in last cup for example). The guy probably dunno what strafe jumping means. Also he can't even properly do the 'corner shot'.

On board since August 2007.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

i dont get why ppl are still replying to his posts , all he seeks is attention dont give it to him, it will only be worse

/
q3fun's picture
trickz wrote:

This whole thing is just some crappy bullshit. I can't even count how many times Q3Fan called me a cheater. Well, u just shouldn't treat this guy seriously Happy I would rather look into his gameplay than any other players around. He lacks of movement and thinking, but still manages to get weird frags (vs Skull in last cup for example). The guy probably dunno what strafe jumping means. Also he can't even properly do the 'corner shot'.

lol mb u can play vs me rr.cfg? skull bad played on dm2, it's my fault?

Guys, I played rank-games by time more than you two with skull together...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

q3fan - you shouldn't put me into that equalisation, u will misscalculate.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Nether
Nether's picture
.DoK. Crazy wrote:

Q3fan, my last word to you. You burned the first line of respect/trust I'm used to give to people. But I give you the last possibility, because I think that you only need to understand and realize your mistake

Just don't pay attention to bopoh, I've known you for a while now and I do know you are a fair and nice guy. Most of people here do, that's why you shouldn't care. Jee, would even be faster to make a list of who he has not called a cheater (yet), I think I've been there too over the last years. >/

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

no, pay attention to bopoh, he has the same right to be heard as everyone else here.

The problem is that we still do NOT know when q3fan thinks someone cheats and when not, thats why we can't really help him.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Nether
Nether's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

no, pay attention to bopoh, he has the same right to be heard as everyone else here.

The problem is that we still do NOT know when q3fan thinks someone cheats and when not, thats why we can't really help him.

I think you came up with conclusions a lil bit too fast Skull. I thought it was pretty obvious that I was talking about his cheating accusations and not his opinion generally speaking. And to me, he lost that right since anyone with a small piece of skill is a cheater to his eyes.

The fact that we never know when he is serious is entirely his fault. Don't throw random drunk accusations all around e+ if you hope to be taken seriously on that matter one day, period.

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture
Nether wrote:

Just don't pay attention to bopoh, I've known you for a while now and I do know you are a fair and nice guy. Most of people here do, that's why you shouldn't care. Jee, would even be faster to make a list of who he has not called a cheater (yet), I think I've been there too over the last years. >/

Thanks for the kind words m8 Happy.

Ofc guys, I only said what I had to say. End.

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

/
q3fun's picture
warwar wrote:

Server: RUS-RAIL-FREEZE

asked to publish.
Player: [[KB]]Wevr - did the referee (admin Tpax)
Cheater.
demo0005kbwevr.dm_68
demo0006kbwevr.dm_68

I totally agree with you! This man cheater with experience. He uses a simple Wallhack, will be sufficient change sv_pure in 1 to his cheat stopped working.

Rus-Rail administrator can make a copy of the server, in which sv_pure will be working. After give bans all good players on old rus-rail-freeze server. It is the only way to combat cheating and helping in development of rapid rail-freeze style.

/
q3fun's picture

Quote:
NickName: MK*SMOKE
Cheat - Wallhack!
CW MK - TWT

chester-overkill.dm_68

Skullking, please spend 15 minutes to analyze this demo. Thx!

It is also a direct work of other rank moderators!