What is the cheat here? He's just switching weapons

/
q3fun's picture
Jabs wrote:

What is the cheat here? He's just switching weapons

You, too, so know how?

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Yes, I know how to switch weapons. I click a button and my weapon magically switches. Tongue

If you're referring to a script, then no, I do not know how. So you are reporting him for script or?

Jabs

Hey Bopoh, before you reply, let me do you a favour and clear your paranoid conscience.

Go into the game and type "/bind p weapnext" or any other key you would prefer to use.

Load a map and load PlusN and hold on the designated key and then click the fire button, and you should perfectly replicate what happens in that demo, no scripts necessary.

Just relax dude, not everybody is secretly playing with every cheat possible. Happy

/
q3fun's picture

Me not interested his change weapons, i say about autoshot

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
/ wrote:

Me not interested his change weapons, i say about autoshot

Then the anti cheat program would have kicked him Winking

Dont drink so much it can cause sirius brain damage.

/
q3fun's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

for this I would like to hear the opinion of the skull

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

E+ anticheat wont kick me if I would autoshoot, again as reminder - its ment to sort out the obvious and easy cheats.

@q3fan: the demo doesn't contain enough material for a judgement.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture

Oook, and now let's find some time for this joke Big grin
I'm answering because that demo and the whole accusation made me laugh so much that I wanted to help q3fan providing a better demo of me while doing that Batting eyelashes .
I don't wanna imagine when I will move to a better country with a better network and play for real Thumbs up

1st of all: I always had respect and a good level of patience.

2nd: I've always thought in all those months that Q3fan was just joking saying to me wh wh etc... . For me it meant that I was playing good, or that he was angry with somebody else and just frustrated.

3rd: I had the curiosity to read a bit what happened to Malombo, and figured out that q3fan... you maybe need to go on holidays and relax(<-I'm being educated to you, because you're wrong, but don't force my hand Tongue)

Note:I'm also surprised of the cheats culture there is around here, you know everything guys Big grin. I'm so against cheats that I never tested them to check if somebody could use it against me; I've always trusted my 6th sense and always catched them. I base my life on the truth, so that I have nothing to hide and no lies to remember Happy

4th: I will always be clean because this is my lifestyle and I'm proud. E+ can have its pros and cons, but it is my special only game. And I would support it a lot if I only had a fuckin job and less problems in real life(my m8s know). Who lies falls into lies and the truth will show up sooner or later.

5th: @skull if you want I can provide a demo for you just to have some fun Big grin, ok? My q3 has nextweapon and prevweapon set as default in "[" "]" keys since 2008. I'm used to make "clap clap noise" with "select item" or jump and switch like a fool, before the warmup time ends 3-2-1 fight! Big grin I always have somebody in front of me doing something funny too.

That q3fan demo is related to the moment right after LSFs and EUs were leaving the server, after they had won the Cw. I had my usual problems with click and no shoot, playing really crap ._. Just watch me in some cw when I'm able to play as I want Winking.

So, I put my last 3 fingers to the directional "awsd", and my thumb to that "]" (very uncomfortable Big grin) , with mouse I just hold fire button. In the server there was Q3fun, I don't know what was he doing, but he wasn't playing seriously(I guess, because he always die).
Then, as crazy I am, I just walked around that map switching random like a Taz-Mania blablbubalalabaah Big grin and shoot everything, then I decided to shoot him Big grin. Then I said him, bye bye, as a normal person does, leaving a somebody to his life.

Just let me know if it is necessary a demo of that Tongue

Q3fan, my last word to you. You burned the first line of respect/trust I'm used to give to people. But I give you the last possibility, because I think that you only need to understand and realize your mistake.

My grandpa needs help now, bye later

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin