camel-xp's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

/ wrote:
NickName: MK*SMOKE
Cheat - Wallhack!
CW MK - TWT

hrzn wrote:

MALOMBO

I have twice seen his Kick. Many witnesses. But there was no reaction. I know that he plays with WH. Are not you worried?

/ wrote:

this means that Malombo has not played CW with cheat, as it make chester

Server with active PB, looks like he wanted to play with cheat on CW after all...
If I would be an leader of TwT, I would kick out that player from my clan and report him immediately

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
cml wrote:

Server with active PB, looks like he wanted to play with cheat on CW after all...
If I would be an leader of TwT, I would kick out that player from my clan and report him immediately

yea and instead u know what he did? if u readed topics about this case, bopoh was all the time defending him and asking unban etc etc telling it wasn't cheat and other stuff, then comes saying im cheater and everyone are cheaters lol

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Bopoh please go out today and relax a bit. And leave this forum for some days too Tongue every thread is spammed by you really...

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
/ wrote:

Platinum
Roxor
PB Kick
Server: Intel War

if I remember correctly, that was the CW where I was reffing, this PB kick was executed at the same time, probably some simple bug on the server side, there was no reson displayed on the screen for what they were kicked for, but server admin can check pb logs to be sure, maybe there will be more info logged there.

/
q3fun's picture

I do not understand markings Punkbuster kicks. each must report these things to those who know.

DRINA
Drina's picture

If this kids are not banned now then what is the point of having PB on? I might be wrong cuz i dont know much about programs.

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

edit: nvm

equinox
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
/ wrote:

Platinum
Roxor
PB Kick
Server: Intel War

idiots... and bigger idiots are mods and admins who doesnt give a shit about having a cheaters clan around here ...

GG
GG's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

no, pay attention to bopoh, he has the same right to be heard as everyone else here.

LOL, sarcasm switch was ON ))

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
GREEN wrote:

Server: RUS RAIL DM 17 1v1
Player: bRc
Cheat: wallhack + smooth aimbot

"smooth aimbot" and wallhack, why would he need wh on dm17? Big grin
I see an guy that has a bit large ping and quite nice skill, what you describe as a 'smooth aimbot' can be easily achieved by a gaming mouse such G5 or DA, years ago I was playing in the same style with G5 on dm17, so peoples seen me as an cheater of course Happy

But the guy is either from kazakhstan or russia itself, so who knows, maybe he is a 'smooth cheater' after all Tongue

ps: lol @ this guy on the demo with nick Gartx8888 Tongue