Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
Jabs wrote:

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:
now im really confused, bopoh did you try to defend malombo or call him out? would be really funny, like call every second e+ player a cheater and then someone who actually gets caught with something is not^^

1) Malombo got caught with Game Hook
2) Teq reported it
3) The mod dudes gave him a year ban already
4) Bopoh doubts this game hook is a cheat and instead is some other program which does not contain any illegal things and wants the 1 year ban to reduce to yellow card, ergo he's defending him
5) Don't have a clue why I'm numbering this

1) thx i totally got it wrong and now i find bopohs stance on this hilarious.
2) im numbering this to make a joke

/
q3fun's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

on much was time ban you for soudhack, 1 year?
seems less... This is because you not pb-kick?

/
q3fun's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

now i find bopohs stance

my stance
1. PunkBuster outdated
2. Rank rules should be reconsidered, may be PunkBuster replaced by a more reliable program anti cheater.
3. Rank-ban should receive only a true cheater.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

imo rankban should be given to those who uses any sort of cheat during clan wars, but if its about some public server - i would vote for yellow card... hmm dunno, thats just how i think it should be... Malombo wasnt a threat honestly... Just check the scores from SIRIUS cws ;]

On board since August 2007.

/
q3fun's picture

it was fun-war, when pb kick malombo. skull, what a multi-cheat you want give malombo in instagib configuration?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
/ wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

on much was time ban you for soudhack, 1 year?
seems less... This is because you not pb-kick?

LOL WHAT???? me using soundhax? wtf chuvak, u drunk? i never been banned and never used any hax, yes i tested soundhax, in localhost and then tryed to check if can works on public aswell, nothing more than some minutes on some public server (when nobody around). stop drink vodka petushara lol

/
q3fun's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

LOL WHAT???? me using soundhax? wtf chuvak, u drunk? i never been banned and never used any hax, yes i tested soundhax, in localhost and then tryed to check if can works on public aswell, nothing more than some minutes on some public server (when nobody around). stop drink vodka petushara lol

I do not know what it looks like and how it works. but I heard that it is invisible to the Punkbuster. this is no reason to believe you.

/
q3fun's picture

We will wait pb-ckick / LOL / and ban innocents.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
/ wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

I do not know what it looks like and how it works. but I heard that it is invisible to the Punkbuster. this is no reason to believe you.

ah ok

echooo ^
echo's picture

i was kicked by pb too with notice: "hand shaking" hmmm... what that supposed to mean? Oh go on