Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
/ wrote:

how hard it is to talk to a stupid child...

my thoughts exactly!

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

E+ is almost like politics, depends on the status.

/ wrote:
without any PunkBuster kick, if use q3t3wh for example.

How do you know so much about it? : P

hrzn wrote:

Long time ago in 2009 - 2010 years there was a clan called RAGE. In the clan had players like HUNT, KRAMER, BLACKFX, HORIZON. One day they met with the player, nickname WARLOCK. WARLOCK gave them cheat - OGC BOT v3, and they were incredibly happy about this gift.

Isn't Horizon=Teq, why mention yourself in 3rd person? : P
Also wasn't Warlock=Calypso (even if not it was also a cheater) who was for ages co-leader in mi3 clan or something? I mentioned it to blackfx back then on servers but who cares here about cheaters.
Not all cheaters cheat anymore (hence ex-cheaters) but if every of the unknown admitted using cheat for 1 day at least to test or so it would be probably like every 5th player having used cheats once or more.

Random example:

/
q3fun's picture
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

How do you know so much about it? : P

long time ago I watched video on youtube. After watched forum, poland site (https not remember). They discussed the issue of combating cheaters, It also describes this wallhack. It was said that it is available from 2010, suitable for any mod and invisible to the Punkbuster. It has been reported that it is working like a virus without creating process in Task Manager, and him not need insert to game folder. There were shown screenshots and really difficult to determine the enemy front of you, or he is behind the wall.

hrzn

no. calypso not warlock.

Alika
Little_Angel's picture

Check please, especially nap6, and watch full demo. Got demos where he shoots enemies behind walls and aims enemies behind walls but unluckily overwrote it Sad This is marceline, zajcik, lolipop, can't play and so on, has been already banned.

Jabs

I only watched the demo of q3dm8, with r_shownormals 1, but it just looks to me like most of the time he just shoots repeatedly at multiple places tbh - giving the illusion of a wh since he's always shooting

Still there was a couple weird occurrences (which could be just random)
Need to watch the other two though

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

yah he spamms rail a bit too much not only when he allegedly sees enemies through walls , nothing really incriminating (unless im missing something) , my guess is hes pretty much clean .
but by all means don't take my word for it, im no expert.
saying that he has been banned already doesn't change anything .. i have been banned there too , that exactly proves nothing Happy

Alika
Little_Angel's picture

nap6 in centre (not sure maybe it is 3 mins) when enemies started to come from both sides he looks right in enemies through floor and walls and shoots enemy through the floor. He starts more flood random when there is someone in spect but still makes preshots. Try to play without spects with him and you will understand what i mean or ask aimbot, maybe he can explain better. Now I'm mostly asking about style does it looks too strange or no, because he isn't good player exactly, far not good player. Also, too many flood shoots and pre-shoots in right moment don't you think so?

3m'genesis wrote:
i have been banned there too , that exactly proves nothing Happy

Lucky LOL, I was just kicked several times even by refs Big grin

/
q3fun's picture

jabs and genesis, stop use wallhack

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

Q3fan please be a bit more constructive.

@teq: if you had all those infos, why tell us now?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."