Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
p1atinum
hrzn wrote:

Long time ago in 2009 - 2010 years there was a clan called RAGE. In the clan had players like HUNT, KRAMER, BLACKFX, HORIZON. One day they met with the player, nickname WARLOCK. WARLOCK gave them cheat - OGC BOT v3, and they were incredibly happy about this gift. In the evenings they often played together a cheat and it was very fun. But then there was a quarrel between the parties, and the clan has ceased to exist. When one of them caught cheat, former friends shouted "cheater, cheater." Then cheater told everyone that the other cheaters, too. But he has no one believed. This drama. End of story.

boo

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

blackfx aswell used cheats? oO I knew about kramer, had some odd suspicious about him, but blackfx...interesting.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

hrzn
3M'darkangel wrote:

blackfx aswell used cheats? oO I knew about kramer, had some odd suspicious about him, but blackfx...interesting.

rage team: hunt, horizon, kramer, blackfx, warlock, natali, mr.crow.

cheaters: hunt, horizon, kramer, blackfx, warlock.
not cheaters: natali, mr.crow.

(english)

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
hrzn wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

rage team: hunt, horizon, kramer, blackfx, warlock, natali, mr.crow.

cheaters: hunt, horizon, kramer, blackfx, warlock.
not cheaters: natali, mr.crow.

это не новость, я это уже не первый раз говорю, и это правда. можете мне не верить, дело ваше. я не призываю кого-либо банить. кстати darkangel ты доже читер. Мне когда-то GREEN говорил что у тебя, ему об этом рассказал 3M игрок, кто именно он не сказал. Я уже не помню что там у тебя)

well guess about rage team that was some years ago, dont think blackfx uses cheats now :F . about 3m, well many ppl say we are cheaters so what? that doesnt change the fact that we still kicking ass after 5 years here, and still there is no single demo, report or fact about those rumors Happy ppl just want to believe it, so they believe. And if sometimes we make jokes about cheats and stuff, its cos we are tired of that bullcrap :'D. U guys just need to know the factors of this game to become a bit better than the rest, but sadly ppl dont have brain and prefer using cheats, i dont mind being called cheater, i stoped to care about that since long time ago. But its still funny how ex cheaters call other cheaters, its just well, funny.

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

/
q3fun's picture

please stop this shit, AND CHANGE RANK BAN ON YELLOW CARD FOR MALOMBO, he not cheater, i know it, you too, what problem?!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
/ wrote:

please stop this shit, AND CHANGE RANK BAN ON YELLOW CARD FOR MALOMBO, he not cheater, i know it, you too, what problem?!

problem there is screeshot with GAME HOOK detected by PB and used by malombo, thats the problem.

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

/
q3fun's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

/ wrote:

problem there is screeshot with GAME HOOK detected by PB and used by malombo, thats the problem.

Look at it another way, perhaps the problem is that Punkbuster has not kicked from server real cheaters, probably 3m'clan was among them, or any other!?

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
/ wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
/ wrote:

Look at it another way, perhaps the problem is that Punkbuster has not kicked from server players like your 3m-banana-clan !?

so , by ur line of thought, being clean makes u get kicked by pb for GAMEHOOK? no wonder u suspect everybody being a cheater .. beware guys , make sure u get kicked by pb for cheat atleast once so bopoh wont suspect u Big grin

hrzn
3M'darkangel wrote:

But its still funny how ex cheaters call other cheaters, its just well, funny.

Yes it's fun) Have you ever wondered why RUS servers does not work PURE? Admin of RUS servers TPAX plays with ZZZ -pak. It was he who told me himself last year. And last week I was told that he is now playing with WH (I will not call that someone told me this).

And perhaps you will be interested where are the admins on RUS servers.
Everyone who has a ref password for RUS servers pay TPAX)

/
q3fun's picture

how hard it is to talk to a stupid child...