Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

APOLLO wrote:
Sorry... I forgot something... I will continue to ignore liars and idiots Tongue

Thats not the point apo, u are kinda spamming this topic.
Who are we if nobody is allowed to post doubts about someones gameplay especially considering this is a discussion topic? flaming everyone who posts in here is a bad idea, redirecting everyone outside this topic to here is a good idea.

so go ahead, flame me, cuz jr might not play clean.

well in my eyes you are spamming this topic because you write something that has nothing to do with the originally theme..another point is you guys destroy my reputation in here, i didnt cared about your thoughts but now it just gets ridiculous, if you want to check me there are a lot of demos from me so go ahead, flame me, cuz i know how i play and 95% of e+ knows how i play

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
apollojr'ng wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
APOLLO wrote:
Sorry... I forgot something... I will continue to ignore liars and idiots Tongue

Who are we if nobody is allowed to post doubts about someones gameplay especially considering this is a discussion topic? flaming everyone who posts in here is a bad idea, redirecting everyone outside this topic to here is a good idea.

well in my eyes you are spamming this topic because you write something that has nothing to do with the originally theme..another point is you guys destroy my reputation in here, i didnt cared about your thoughts but now it just gets ridiculous, if you want to check me there are a lot of demos from me so go ahead, flame me, cuz i know how i play and 95% of e+ knows how i play

What kind of reputation is actually destroyed? You had none in the first place. And you never were good player even if you believe other way. People doesnt start to play godlike in few nights, like it is in your case. You can call me that i cant lose or whatever, but there are much more suspicion towards you than just my talks. At least if you walling try to hide it, cos its pretty obvious how you aiming exactly at enemies through walls. And no, you cant hear enemies in most of these situations.

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

apollojr'ng wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
APOLLO wrote:

What kind of reputation is actually destroyed? You had none in the first place. And you never were good player even if you believe other way. People doesnt start to play godlike in few nights, like it is in your case. You can call me that i cant lose or whatever, but there are much more suspicion towards you than just my talks. At least if you walling try to hide it, cos its pretty obvious how you aiming exactly at enemies through walls. And no, you cant hear enemies in most of these situations.

froggy i really respect you but you obviously missed like 1 or 2 years of e+ history there. apojr, before he went inactive, was easily one of the active top 10 players. In 1on1's even like top 2-3. it's a similar history as bleeding (from sweden). both very young and dedicated players who turned out to be able to compete with the best.

what i would like to see is a few examples taken from apojrs demos, where you point out his 'suspicious' behaviour. ofc accusations like those dont go unnoticed so i tried to watch apojr in our games objectively and i honestly didn't see shit. that being said i'm not an expert, so pls go ahead and post suspicious actions so others can form their opinion as well (instead of throwing unfounded accusations and lets be honest, that warwar program thing cant be taken seriously at all at this state).

same goes for roxor now that we are at it. show some proof, i dont see anything yet.

i can tell from my experience that getting accused of cheating is funny and almost as good as a compliment at first, but with time it gets really annoying, since you as accused have no possibility at all to convince anyone of the contrary. you can say "believe me i dont cheat" and people will say "thats what cheaters would say". your word means nothing. gladly accusations without proof mean exactly as much.

lastly, ofc its ok to be suspicious about some players. i had my suspicions myself. but please try be fair. always give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. always provide evidence so that we can understand why you are suspicious in the first place.
thanks

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

apollojr'ng wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
APOLLO wrote:

well i definitely have a reputation here

equinox
apollojr'ng wrote:

well i definitely have a reputation here

now you do Big grin

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

ego craving maniaks is what some people are Nerd

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

words are words and they will remain that way , no party has brought any hard evidence to support their claims..apo if you want to make your case based solely on your reputation you may have a problem Big grin

equinox

problem is that people often mix reputation with respect ...

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

words are words and they will remain that way , no party has brought any hard evidence to support their claims..apo if you want to make your case based solely on your reputation you may have a problem Big grin

exactly, but it was froggy who said "no one comes from nowhere and is that good". i just wanted to correct that statement.
exactly2, no hard evidence, no case.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

no party has brought any hard evidence to support their claims..

thats why its nonsense that people freak out here.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."