Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
cheat.exe
klash's picture
HETPE3BOCTb wrote:

even admins of Rus-rail agree with me

It's kinda bullshits... Admins/refs doesn't care at all of this server, was chaotic last time i played there, many vote abuse, map's bug abuse, cheaters,... and admin, not even warn them...

an advice, don't count on them lol

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

yeah the call vote thing is stupid, I had a dude who called vote to kick me out cause of "chiter" and then in the same game he gets dropped because of suspected cheating lol

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

RUS-RAIL servers are hosted for one particular reason, to hold as many so called 'players' as can, even if they might be an cheaters themselves, I stopped playing on these servers an long time ago as soon as admin downgraded to older E+ version and turned off all the anti cheat/wallhack and even pure features all along, you can guess why, so dont bother anyone with any of the reports from these servers as not even single decent player gives a fuck, same goes with the admins/refs there, they all know about it and will do nothing with it.

My advice: stop supporting them with your 'presence', try to play on normal server with normal players, example BEER.FREEZER or any similar one Tongue

cheat.exe
klash's picture
cml wrote:

My advice: stop supporting them with your 'presence', try to play on normal server with normal players, example BEER.FREEZER or any similar one Tongue

Thats why, I with the RATW team, are creating some new servers, which are set with the same cfg but with more protections like pure, AWH and AC level 2

37.187.41.231:27960 - ! ! ! RATW LAND FREEZE ! ! !

37.187.41.231:27970 - ! ! ! RATW LAND CTF ! ! !

37.187.41.231:27980 - ! ! ! RATW LAND 1VS1 ! ! !

EUGEN

))))))))))

HETPE3BOCTb
cml wrote:

RUS-RAIL servers are hosted for one particular reason, to hold as many so called 'players' as can, even if they might be an cheaters themselves, I stopped playing on these servers an long time ago as soon as admin downgraded to older E+ version and turned off all the anti cheat/wallhack and even pure features all along, you can guess why, so dont bother anyone with any of the reports from these servers as not even single decent player gives a fuck, same goes with the admins/refs there, they all know about it and will do nothing with it.

First of all, I like this easy config and ctf gametype (I am just a noob, I know Tongue), the second thing - I enjoy playing and communicate with some players of this two russian servers (mostly guys from RATW). So, if this RATW servers will work, I am sure they will do their best to decrease the amount of cheaters there. Personally, if this servers would work properly I will finish playing at russian ones.
As soon as no russian admins react, it was my last post in cheaters topic about this server.

EUGEN
HETPE3BOCTb wrote:

cml wrote:

First of all, I like this easy config and ctf gametype (I am just a noob, I know Tongue), the second thing - I enjoy playing and communicate with some players of this two russian servers (mostly guys from RATW). So, if this RATW servers will work, I am sure they will do their best to decrease the amount of cheaters there. Personally, if this servers would work properly I will finish playing at russian ones.
As soon as no russian admins react, it was my last post in cheaters topic about this server.

good luck)))

Chester

not rus rail servers then cease to exist exessiveplus

cheat.exe
klash's picture
** jumper wrote:

Name: cheat.exe
Server: 95.211.225.168:27960 (BEER.FREEZER)
Cheat: Unpure client detected!

He was kicked from the serwer...

gonna just laught at you... and bad point for you, you just copy/past gogi's post... Call me

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
** jumper wrote:

Name: cheat.exe
Server: 95.211.225.168:27960 (BEER.FREEZER)
Cheat: Unpure client detected!

He was kicked from the serwer...

you can't be serious JUMPERERP : P this one happened to me like hundred of times in past and when i asked people for the solution, it turned out that i had a wrong downloaded map or some shit (dont remember exactly)

On board since August 2007.