Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

try /reconnect after getting inactivity disconnect from server , ull get unpure error , the only way is to restart game

NO
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

try /reconnect after getting inactivity disconnect from server , ull get unpure error , the only way is to restart game

I have seen this happen before but I never experienced it personally, I'm curious as to what's causing this?

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

pure is causing it obv.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

NO

I meant on the client side? some get kicked, some don't

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

the reason is once dropped to main menu, quake loads stuff like console, skins etc.
once they are loaded there is no chance quake can unload them, hence reboot of the game is necessary.

I posted more details on this on one of the many pure threads in whatever section of the forum.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture

WALLCHAK! Big grin

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
GREEN wrote:

nyk: Brc
cheat: Aimbot
server: RUS-RAIL-DM17

why do you think thats aimbot? looks clean to me, he even misses alot.
that dude plays dm17 all the time too. been playing against them alot recently, they are good but mostly spam shots until they hit, and camp in the air outside the spawn zones like a pussy. i hate this play style

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

Jabs

I'm sure I've seen this demo like a few months ago... or maybe it's a bad case of deja vu

edit: nvm, last post on this page lol:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/report-cheaters-here-no-comments?page=27

GG
GG's picture
superbad! wrote:

GREEN wrote:
nyk: Brc
cheat: Aimbot
server: RUS-RAIL-DM17

why do you think thats aimbot? looks clean to me, he even misses alot.
that dude plays dm17 all the time too. been playing against them alot recently, they are good but mostly spam shots until they hit, and camp in the air outside the spawn zones like a pussy. i hate this play style

aim assist with fov 10 or near + wh. see my demo in prev msg. ban everywhere. divx go to circus to gawk conjuring trickz

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
GG wrote:

aim assist with fov 10 or near + wh. see my demo in prev msg. ban everywhere

sure, i'll check it out. maybe i'll be convinced from your demo! but: fov 10 - i hope thats an exaggeration and wh on dm17 is hard to prove when theres no walls.

GG wrote:

divx go to circus to gawk conjuring trickz

u wot m8, no need to be rude. greens demo shows nothing imo, just 2 people who 1.forget to use priv chat 2.dont know to click ready for next round 3.throw accusations on a heartbeat
hb GG xD

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598