Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
wrote:

Server: RUS-RAIL-CTF
Player: BSD

So... BSD dropped due to suspected cheating. More than once he has been accused of cheating on rus rail CTF server where he usually plays(at least where I play with/against him). So what now?

My opinion? I've spectated him more than once, and the only thing I can notice is that he is an incredible spammer(sometimes winning the achievement for most frags with 12% acc so you do the maths), especially on more closed maps with lots of corridors and home base camping spots. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything suspicious in his gameplay.

Furthermore, assuming that the drop isn't caused by faulty mouse or whatever the reason apart from actual cheating might be, and that he was cheating indeed... what next? The admin of the server is useless and can't be less concerned in terms of keeping his servers clean etc etc, as many of you have concluded so far. So imo - this post/potential catch is completely ineffective.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

** jumper
'WBD*GOGI' wrote:

Name: unique * klash!
Server: 95.211.225.168:27960 (BEER.FREEZER)

Cheat: WallHack
Kick from the server.

Have u srceenshot ?

/
q3fun's picture

interesting... Yesterday he played as wallhacker, Today was one strange shot, it was like a autoshot

cheat.exe
klash's picture
'WBD*GOGI' wrote:

Name: unique * klash!
Server: 95.211.225.168:27960 (BEER.FREEZER)

Cheat: WallHack
Kick from the server.

LMAOOOO Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

lolo @ the gogi guy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture
HETPE3BOCTb wrote:

Server: RUS-RAIL-FREEZE
Player: kratos
Cheat: wallhack

Better watch with wallhack2.

Initially better off without him. You need to find a strange moment, and then reconsider the same time with wallhack(for demos). And if after it you still suspect what was cheat then announce coordinates on demo(time interval when on your view can prove cheating).

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

goddamn, we need to think about cleaning unique from cheaters...... oh better not.... there would be no players inside the clan anymore

btw Gogi, u should stop having hard feelings that we didn't take u in

On board since August 2007.

ANDROid
evil needles's picture

НЕТРЕЗВОСТЬ you're soo noob and everyone who play this game little bit longer will say you the sameYou have some kind cheat mania about everyone around (and not only you)Before to speak billshit learn about the game and i mean reactions, predictions, speed, lags and different gameplay stylesYou can report as many as you want but the "old" players knows how to watch these demos, its good idea for you to learn it too before screaming around

HETPE3BOCTb
ANDROid wrote:

НЕТРЕЗВОСТЬ you're soo noob and everyone who play this game little bit longer will say you the sameYou have some kind cheat mania about everyone around (and not only you)Before to speak billshit learn about the game and i mean reactions, predictions, speed, lags and different gameplay stylesYou can report as many as you want but the "old" players knows how to watch these demos, its good idea for you to learn it too before screaming around

1st, I have never tell, that I am a big pro of this game, I realise, that the most of the players even on russian servers is better than me. Even realising that, I have never accused nobody playing better than me as cheaters (maybe just AIMBOT, but he knows I am just joking Happy ). I am playing excessive+ for a long 6 years (with 2 years pause actually), I have also joined and created couple of clans (playing PlusN, megarail, e5r), but still even on rus-rail-ctf server there are players, whose skills are better than mine. I never accused XPANKO, Trickz, MixerX, Roxor, Deadrose or Warner+ (and nobody else), coz even if I will lose them 15-0 on some maps, I can simply describe and understand, why are they better.

2nd, You are just the second person I accused (after kratos, who, I think, has clear wh, even admins of Rus-rail agree with me), so your comment about my 'cheat mania" have no sense (+ what I have already said in first point).

3rd, your gameplay is suspicious for me, maybe this demos are not enough for community to agree with me, but I think, I will find more confirmations later. I should also say, that it is not only my opinion, TRAX confirm, that your gameplay looks strange, as well as a lot of 'old' players on Rus-rail-freeze.

4th, man, it was you, who tell me to make a demo and download it on e+ forum Happy U said, that if I have some suspection, that u have wh, I should do that immediately, thats the only reason I am doing that, actually Big grin

ANDROid
evil needles's picture

Yes i told to make demos and post it here and thts good you do it. Now i hope the correct people look at them and to say if i use cheats. You play quake 6 years well i played from 12 so dont think very mutch if you loose from me. I dont think my self for good player im not. I just play for fun and i dont care who cheat who not. in fact the admin on the serer dont know how to watch too. Its very easy to say "yes he is cheater" but may be my gameplay is like that to predict is someone is behind the wall or just in the next room. 90% from the player there are so predictable i almost everytime know where someone will be. Do someone will camp or just will stau closer to the wall and shoot like spamer. And we must dont forget about sound! So yes make more demos make demos everyday no problem for me. Im just pissed coz ive never use cheats and i dont use them that remove the fun with the games