Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
Loxotron wrote:

there is simply no people left to play here, so i doubt any cheaters are even exist at this moment in e+ community...

believe me, there are still some peoples that do cheat and you not even know about it, simply because you dont care.

Loxotron wrote:
People are playing instafreeze without any pb or other programs protection and have no paranoia on other versions for years... only here it is some sort of mental illness.

so how should they get into their 'paranoia' and suspect others of using cheats if there isnt any protection left that would detect them.

Loxotron

There were other instafreeze mods before on different versions of quake (1.16,1.30, 1.31, 1.32) and your e+ community is the only being so paranoid about hax while you have better cheat protection then any other mod had.

So approximately from 2006 to 2011 - i have read less whine or accusation about cheats then in few years here, if believe to some words from e+ community - every 4th player is a hacker... and most interesting that the actual skill level of players for example in 1.16 noghost is higher than here..

/
q3fun's picture

LOL Loxotron, you're talking about the reaction? hardi reaction in 5 times higher than you or roxor! Can you explain that? mb wh just...

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

/ wrote:
3m'genesis dead = this is good! -1 cheater.

Another accusation without any evidence q3fun?

*starting a petition to ban q3fun for good*

He is not worth even that , he is that low of a person , who only talks smack but thats like the only thing he does , let's not forget the fact he was actually caught with cheat inside his q3 folder and the community "forgave" him for the pittful excuse he gave , unfortunattely for ppl that are ,were , minding their bussines .It's sad , as for finedsin , don't be so mad mate Big grin u are more like voron than most of this "community"
Big grin

Loxotron

Hardy plays legit, seen him on different mods and on quake live.

i think you will be frustrated to see more such players on quake live, you just play inside of your sandbox and thinks that Hardy is one and only.

Loxotron

Hardy plays legit, seen him on different mods and on quake live.

i think you will be frustrated to see more such players on quake live, you just play inside of your sandbox and thinks that Hardy is one and only.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
/ wrote:

LOL Loxotron, you're talking about the reaction? hardi reaction in 5 times higher than you or roxor! Can you explain that? mb wh just...

hm now it's hrd's turn lol pop corn ready Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

u guys are totally getting paranoid about the fact you never can tell if somebody is cheating in a very moment.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

/ wrote:

LOL! HARDI good player, he not use cheat! I about of his reaction, about when never not be have roxor or loxotron! i can it prove!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
/ wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
/ wrote:

LOL! HARDI good player, he not use cheat! I about of his reaction, about when never not be have roxor or loxotron! i can it prove!

ah i see, i understood wrong then. u wasted my pop corns then!!!! Tongue