Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

catch wallhack on dm17, you really? there can hear all respawn place...catch his on a different map please )

keya
cubasyzRTT's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

I mean not only WH, but Autoshot! playing against weak players it off it , against strong includes

burP

cheaters.... waste of time. I had demo's of some... nothing happened, they still play happy and no1 notice it.
Always 'lucky spam' or 'lucky shot' to defend them. You all have no balls to ban them
This e+ is full of bullshit anyway so stop wasting your time Happy

oldskool'shox
burP wrote:

cheaters.... waste of time. I had demo's of some... nothing happened, they still play happy and no1 notice it.
Always 'lucky spam' or 'lucky shot' to defend them. You all have no balls to ban them
This e+ is full of bullshit anyway so stop wasting your time Happy

agree. but don't forget about all those "accidental shots" and the perks of playing with a super low resolution of 512 x 384... which apparently allows you to pull off the weirdest shit. lmao... certain people are so full of shit lol. anyway, i still have the video with all those scenes, which are more than questionable. though i doubt that people here will side with us because i'm shox. Confused

keya
cubasyzRTT's picture

I agree! waste of time(

Jabs
oldskool'shox wrote:

the perks of playing with a super low resolution of 512 x 384... which apparently allows you to pull off the weirdest shit. lmao... certain people are so full of shit lol.

lol

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

oldskool'shox wrote:
the perks of playing with a super low resolution of 512 x 384... which apparently allows you to pull off the weirdest shit. lmao... certain people are so full of shit lol.

lol

smile, while you can. Happy

Jabs
oldskool'shox wrote:

Jabs wrote:
oldskool'shox wrote:

lol

smile, while you can. Happy

HappySmileHappySmileHappySmileHappySmileHappySmileHappy

Not even sure what I've done to be honest, please enlighten me

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy

Not even sure what I've done to be honest, please show me what you're talking about

oh you don't? i remember that we had a longer conversation on borg a while ago. after we finished talking and you saw the video i mentioned above, you decided to take a break from q3 and you were not sure if you will return or not. you did but you started playing on beer freezer only. it took you a while before you had the guts to show up on borg again. so please stop acting like you don't know what i am talking about. btw the only reason why i approached you that night were the other admins of borg, who asked me to do so. to give you a chance.

Jabs
oldskool'shox wrote:

Jabs wrote:

HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappy

Not even sure what I've done to be honest, please show me what you're talking about

oh you don't? i remember that we had a longer conversation on borg a while ago. after we finished talking and you saw the video i mentioned above, you decided to take a break from q3 and you were not sure if you will return or not. you did but you started playing on beer freezer only. it took you a while before you had the guts to show up on borg again. so please stop acting like you don't know what i am talking about. btw the only reason why i approached you that night were the other admins of borg, who asked me to do so. to give you a chance.

That's not what happened.

You accused me of wallhack and said you were sure of it, I had a rational conversation with you at like 3am instead of just leaving and you said in your own words that we were okay and that you said you wanted me to carry on playing because the server needed players. Fair enough, I stopped visiting the server for a few weeks but afterwards I logged on every other day and stayed in the server for 20 minutes or so but nobody would join and the server hit a dry patch. Recently it had become active and because I haven't been there I didn't have the guts to show up? You were okay with me playing on, only just recently you've decided that you don't like me playing in the server anymore, so you're linking back to the previous incident. Whatever man, ban me if that's what you want, it doesn't bother me too much. Why would I go around trying to get other hackers banned if I use cheats myself?

The video just picked out the lucky shots I had over a long period of time, it isn't even anything conclusive. (Not sure why this is in black)