Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

yo br0, ur pc is worth -50bucks, gimme 50 and i will scrap it for ya.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Jabs
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

yo br0, ur pc is worth -50bucks, gimme 50 and i will scrap it for ya.

sure man, if I give you 100 bucks can you get rid of my 'hacks' too?!?!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Jabs wrote:

oh, getting rid of a cheater accusation is a matter of truth, not of money.

Jabs
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Jabs wrote:

oh, getting rid of a cheater accusation is a matter of truth, not of money.

true true
dont think any truth will change their minds though, looks like once they have their mind set with their decision it can't be changed.. even if it is completely false

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

well, if i review the demo i would probably the same result, so atm i would say they actually have more of a point then you.

Jabs

fair enough

I'm not going to bother trying to provide an explanation lol that's pointless as there's enough of that in the thread, especially against a video that makes me look bad

I mean, if you got 20 demos and found 1 suspicious thing over a long period of time and did that 5x over, you could create a video out of it as well.. 10 games a day for 2 weeks, easily demo made

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

I'm not going to bother trying to provide an explanation lol, there's neough of that in the thread, especially against a video that makes me look bad

not the video made you look bad. you made yourself look bad.

Jabs wrote:

I mean, if you got 20 demos and found 1 suspicious thing over a long period of time and did that 5x over, you could create a video out of it as well

oh have you been involved in the process? must have missed that. the footage was taken from demos of one particular night.so all those "accidental-luck-shots", how you like to call them, were made and captured in a matter of maybe 3-4 hours? i must admit that the intro-text of the video might give you a different, misleading impression. but this video was never meant to be accessable to the public, as it was posted only in the admin section of the borg forum, followed by a long text, which explained it all. i said earlier, that we, the admins (not all though) had an eye on you for a couple of weeks and recorded you while you were on the server. also analyzing all those captured demos (20+) and discussing several moments in those demos took about 2 weeks as well. however that particular night was a jackpot for us. thanks.

Jabs

Hey SHOX, how are you?

I honestly can't believe it's in 1 day, I mean you said 2 weeks once and the video said footage was recorded over 2 weeks, but if you say it's 1 day, I'll believe you.. It just makes me confused, almost as if I'mm subconsciously unaware of the fact I apparently have a wallhack, but it you say so I'll believe you.

Because this whole ordeal is giving me a headache, I would like you to ban me, I'm not going to post here again because it's pointless and no opinions are going to be changed.. if you don't ban me I'm just going to assume you don't believe in your own word and I'll continue playing in both servers. I see quake as a hobby, if certain things stop me from having that hobby, I'll just find a new one. Why not just stop lying and play legit so you can carry on your hobby, you ask? Because I already play legit!

Have a good day.

ps. I still don't use a wallhack

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
Jabs wrote:

skull himself was often accused of cheating and (imo) it was simply because he was pretty good at playing the e+. i never doubted skull was playing clean (don't know if my english fails here, what i'm trying to say is skull never cheated Happy ) and my biggest indicator was his mindset, not his playstyle or anything else. i don't know you enough to be certain about my assumptions but from what you generally wrote i feel like you have a similar mindset. My opinion won't matter because in your case nothing can be proven nor disproven and of course because it really is just an opinion and nothing else, but at least you can know that not everyone is against you.

oldskool'shox
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

skull himself was often accused of cheating and (imo) it was simply because he was pretty good at playing the e+. i never doubted skull was playing clean (don't know if my english fails here, what i'm trying to say is skull never cheated Happy ) and my biggest indicator was his mindset, not his playstyle or anything else. i don't know you enough to be certain about my assumptions but from what you generally wrote i feel like you have a similar mindset. My opinion won't matter because in your case nothing can be proven nor disproven and of course because it really is just an opinion and nothing else, but at least you can know that not everyone is against you.

jabs used to be a guy, who randomly showed up at borg. besides there, i have actually never seen him somewhere else. he rarely talked to anyone in the beginning and usually just stood for a few rounds only. his skill was below average. even the weaker players on borg could beat him. then he disappeared for like a week or two and when he came back, he started with pulling off 30-killstreaks against the better players and owning most of the them with scores like 10-2 or even 10-0. sorry but i don't believe in that kind of "improvement" and im not alone with that opinion. comparing him to skull is ridiculous. skull is an old player who dedicated a lot of time to this game. he almost made a science of it. that has improved his skill and shaped it to what it is now. now thinking, that someone like jabs achieved the same progress in those one or two weeks of abstinence, makes him either the most talented player ever or simply a dodgy cheater. i'll go with the last option, since i saw enough demos of him, aiming through walls.