Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

That's not what happened.

there we go... so you do remember! i'm impressed!

Jabs wrote:
You accused me of wallhack and said you were sure of it

not only me. like i said several other borg admins were suspicious about you as well. otherwise they wouldn't have recorded you playing.

Jabs wrote:
I had a rational conversation with you at like 3am instead of just leaving and you said in your own words that we were okay and that you said you wanted me to carry on playing because the server needed players. Fair enough, I stopped visiting the server for a few weeks but afterwards I logged on every other day and stayed in the server for 20 minutes or so but nobody would join and the server hit a dry patch.

those phases occur from time to time, that the server stays empty. especially during the summer. that's nothing new. but the following weeks after our conversation, the server was still frequented by many players. you didn't show up at all but that was no surprise, as you already said you will take a break.

Jabs wrote:
Recently it had become active and because I haven't been there I didn't have the guts to show up? You were okay with me playing on, only just recently you've decided that you don't like me playing in the server anymore, so you're linking back to the previous incident.

if it was my decision only, you would have been banned and you would be banned still. you may thank some of the other admins, who voted for it to give you a second chance. that's why they asked me to talk to you, in the hope that you might stop it. apparently that was in vain.

Jabs wrote:
Whatever man, ban me if that's what you want, it doesn't bother me too much. Why would I go around trying to get other hackers banned if I use cheats myself?

won't bother doing so. you know my point of view and that's that. wash your hands in innocence...

Jabs wrote:
The video just picked out the lucky shots I had over a long period of time, it isn't even anything conclusive. (Not sure why this is in black)

aww the fairytale of lucky, accidental shots once again? really? lmao!

oldskool'hammer

Dear jabs

since you ask i will post a nice youtube video of you , gathered with nice moments of you playing around on borg

NOTE: this video was supposed to be for borg internal only

http://youtu.be/3XyUIUcf7vA

you had a lot problems with spike and unsuspected disconnects that made us think about it , purely to solve it for you we discussed this and this brought us to the following idea

This disconnect shit looked like a cheattool that another cheater showed to me when i banned him (i wont tell here in public wich cheat this is) as he asked for an unban and he showed me the tool and the funny part of this .. that cheater told me that this tool disconnected him a lot too exact on the same way happened to you

Thats what made some borg admins decide to follow you , and this is just some footage

I was already retireing and putted my responsibiltys to kersy and ash from being mainadmin of borg and beer at that time
Thats why it was a democratic discussion with me following it sidewards , but as far as i was concerned and being and still in the lead i would ban you on beer and borg , with not even discuss to other admins

cheers

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

---Quick reply, because I should probably get to sleep---

You know, you don't have to speak in a condescending tone Shox, there's nothing wrong with having a civil discussion, I've never spoke bad of you, so you must naturally develop a troll-ish attitude to others. I didn't know what you were originally talking about because I'm not sure why you would think I would straight away assume what you were talking about was an incident that occurred back in June '14, which is why I said I don't know.

@Hammer, I had problems with spikes because of a bad provider, nothing else. It's sorted now and I still play the same. Getting disconnected doesn't equate to cheating.. I didn't even get disconnected anyway, I just got spikes so I'm not sure where disconnected comes into the discussion?

As far as you're both concerned you would have banned me but you didn't because of other admins, which must mean you had at least two disagreeing.. and you're still not going to ban me so I'm not sure why you would bring my situation up in this thready 7 months later Shox.

I don't really mind if you post the video, let everybody see it. If you literally track my account on e+, you can see the noob-ish questions I post related to commands or lag, and somehow I'm someone who can use hacks and get away with it. I know I don't cheat, if other people think otherwise through watching the video, that's their judgement.

Good luck to Ash and Kersy with borg things if they decide to continue after Jan, and thanks for the games in the server( s ) including you shox regardless of what you think/said. I'll stop playing in both servers for you guys (which would mean quake overall since I only played there) since you're so sure. Happy I'm not the type of guy to carry on playing a game when the admin's don't approve of me being there.

oldskool'hammer

@jabs

You asked for this explenation so you got a clear awnser ... but its not cool to play really innocent
You are a cool guy with a nice attitude on the servers , but every experienced player who play around 10 years this game and fighted real clanwars/funwars will see that your way of playing is at least shady with your time of playing (around a year or 1.5 year)

Im not gonna say im a Pro or supergood , but i can say i got quit some experience in this ctf / e5r and your way of improving in killskills and find flagcarriers but not see other simple things on ctf made us suspicious

Shox had already a talk about this with you and also asked you to stop this shit as you are a cool and nice guy and the topic was already closed , but if you gonna play the innocent guy here on this forum i can understand he brings this back up

Goodluck

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

---Quick reply, because I should probably get to sleep---

You know, you don't have to speak in a condescending tone Shox, there's nothing wrong with having a civil discussion, I've never spoke bad of you, so you must naturally develop a troll-ish attitude to others.[...]
Good luck to Ash and Kersy with borg things if they decide to continue after Jan, and thanks for the games in the server( s ) including you shox regardless of what you think/said. I'll stop playing in both servers for you guys (which would mean quake overall since I only played there) since you're so sure. Happy

i never said i have something against you as a person. the only thing i said was, that your gameplay appeared fishy to me. you've always had a nice attitude towards other players and me as well. therefore i tried to talk to you in a nice and civil way in the hope you will stop with that bullshit, but it didn't help apparently (which is not only my opinion). Have fun!

oldskool'hammer
Jabs wrote:

- I'm not the type of guy to carry on playing a game when the admin's don't approve of me being there.

Dont feel bothered by me im already out , only in case of emergency i am around to help the current borg admin team

Jabs

(Sorry, don't know how to multiquote, good afternoon btw)

Quote:
Hammer: its not cool to play really innocent

I'm not supposed to defend myself or? I'm not playing innocent, I'm just replying with truthful answers to your accusations.

Quote:
Hammer: will see that your way of playing is at least shady with your time of playing (around a year or 1.5 year) [..] your way of improving in killskills and find flagcarriers but not see other simple things on ctf made us suspicious

So now I'm in the wrong because I improved? I Improved playing in some aspects and not in others, that's how everyone improves, it's not like it's a fixed game with a leveling system, am I supposed to play bad to cater to everyone's needs because I'm not as veteran as you guys? Btw I've been playing 5 years, not 1/1.5 years.. Originally Retro CTF and then 2 years in Borg from 2013 until now, as you can see I signed up to here in March 2010.

Quote:
Hammer: Shox had already a talk about this with you and also asked you to stop this shit as you are a cool and nice guy and the topic was already closed , but if you gonna play the innocent guy here on this forum i can understand he brings this back up

Shox actually brought it up not me by covertly talking about my 512x384 resolution and then saying I was full of shit.. I was just reporting some guy as others in the server also said that they were annoyed with him and I had a *decent* demo of him using wh in one game only as opposed to over a couple of weeks against me who used to spam every weapon, ofc Ill end up shooting someone who is behind a wall if I shoot a million shots

Quote:
Shox: i never said i have something against you as a person. [...] therefore i tried to talk to you in a nice and civil way in the hope you will stop with that bullshit, but it didn't help apparently (which is not only my opinion).

Well you said I was full of shit and spoke in a condescending tone about being impressed that I could actually remember the incident a few posts above. I also can't stop "with that bullshit" if I never started with it, which is why you or whoever else also believed that didn't see any change.

Quote:
Hammer: Dont feel bothered by me im already out

I don't feel bothered by you, I've never felt bothered by anyone in the server, players or admins, but apparently the feeling wasn't mutual.. p.s. I saw that edit you made to skull that you removed about analysis, you should keep it there and not back out on your words, shox is good at that

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

Shox actually brought it up not me by covertly talking about my 512x384 resolution and then saying I was full of shit.. I was just reporting some guy as others in the server also said that they were annoyed with him and I had a *decent* demo of him using wh in one game only as opposed to over a couple of weeks against me who used to spam every weapon, ofc Ill end up shooting someone who is behind a wall if I shoot a million shots.

sorry, that i simply don't believe that anyone plays at this resolution nowadays. unless you are using an intel 233 MMX and a 4 MB GFX card. btw the footage you see in the video was gathered and analyzed over the time of a couple of weeks. you have been watched by me and some others over a couple of weeks but in fact 2 maps which are shown there, were played in the same night. so it wasn't just a compilation of some "accidental, ultra-lucky-shots". maybe you started to feel a bit too safe, didn't you?

Jabs wrote:

Well you said I was full of shit and spoke in a condescending tone about being impressed that I could actually remember the incident a few posts above. I also can't stop "with that bullshit" if I never started with it, which is why you or whoever else also believed that didn't see any change

i am so sorry that i can't and won't tell you the names of the other persons who think you are just a random wallhacker and a liar!

Jabs wrote:

I don't feel bothered by you, I've never felt bothered by anyone in the server, players or admins, but apparently the feeling wasn't mutual.. p.s. I saw that edit you made to skull that you removed about analysis, you should keep it there and not back out on your words, shox is good at that

so hammer's posts are your business now as well? a cheating cheat-hunter and post corrector? and you are calling me a cowardly equivocator? what's next? damn, you got so many talents...
now go on and run away, like you were planning to do... .. into the dust with you!

Jabs

Here: http://i.imgur.com/Y5XpgEU.png

I can run 1024x786 at 30-40fps only, & 512x384 @ 70-100 fps, not even 125...

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/svuiujy3dfhxj5q/q3config.cfg?dl=0

Here, you can even look at my cfg (hasn't been edited, but you won't believe that)

But honestly this discussion isn't reaching towards anything, just escalating outwards.. so I'm done with this

burP
oldskool'hammer wrote:

Dear jabs

http://youtu.be/3XyUIUcf7vA

cheers

Jabs wrote:

The video just picked out the lucky shots I had over a long period of time

Jabs wrote:

So now I'm in the wrong because I improved? I Improved playing in some
aspects and not in others, that's how everyone improves

Ok,
so i see some1 saying he does 'lucky' shots at a player behind the wall
(also 'lucky' shots with rail...@wcp18 2nd clip and @w4)
and he says he has improved...

i dont know any 'improved' player who
1. spams rails at all
2. spams rail at the wall.

You call it 'lucky shots', i call it 'unlucky shots' for you)

(Not to mention a complete noob 'improved' with alot 'lucky shots' from one day to the next)