Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

That was 7 months ago.. I don't spam rails anymore. I also am not understanding your point in this argument, how is supposedly using a wallhack going to improve my 1v1 kill skills?

burP
Jabs wrote:

That was 7 months ago.. I don't spam rails anymore

i didnt say it is 'spam'... there is just a wall inbetween Happy
and now u know where the walls are so u dont 'spam' anymore Happy

oldskool'shox
Jabs wrote:

[...] how is supposedly using a wallhack going to improve my 1v1 kill skills?

of course, knowing the exact position of your enemy, who thinks he is actually hidden from you, doesn't give you an advantage. how could we not see this! no, seriously... simply aligning your crosshair to the next edge of a window or a door frame and shooting once the enemy becomes actually visible and opposed to a possible attack within a non-human reaction time, doesn't help killing. how silly of us, to not see this.

however, i'm done with this topic now. i'm done with you.

Jabs
burP wrote:

Jabs wrote:

and now u know where the walls are so u dont 'spam' Happy

the whole point of that video was to prove I used wh, if I did in that video I wouldn't be spamming, as 'now I know where you are' I don't need to spam. That second point doesn't make any sense.. I just learned not to spam and focus on using the right weapons not focus on using wh's

And shox, how does a wh help me improve in 'straight up 1v1s' where we can see each other e.g in q3hockey

burP
Jabs wrote:

burP wrote:
Jabs wrote:

and now u know where the walls are so u dont 'spam' Happy

the whole point of that video was to prove I used wh, if I did in that video I wouldn't be spamming

read again before twisting my reply

plus i dont see why im going in discussion... cheaters (in general) won't say: "ye you are right i use wallhack, so what?'"

Jabs

Whatever, change the word spam to 'using being able to see through walls' to gain an advantage and my point still stand that your point doesn't make sense.. that video may show it somehow, but if I don't do that anymore, why am I still playing well?

Case in point, recently you and I played in q3w4 and you got 53 kills, I got 52.. nowhere in that video do I spam, shoot behind walls, shoot at walls, or know where you are automatically using a wh. You can see I clearly use sound to figure out where you are all of the time. This was a few days ago, before shox even posted here, so I couldn't have prepared for that game, hiding my 'wallhack'.

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vq0mogc31ghwfi9/hydrixx-_2015-01-07_21-29-29_q3w4_borg-team-pro-player-ctf.dm_68?dl=0

It's clearly an example of improving and not needing to spam anymore, not an example of [using a wh and railing behind walls] and somehow over time without expectation [using wh and then not railing behind walls]

EUGEN

Server: RUS-RAIL-FREEZE
Player: Kralj, BD Kirov
Cheat: Wallhack

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

HEY JABS, WANT BETTER CHEATS ? PM ME LOLOL

/
q3fun's picture

excessiveplus needed urgent help programmers...

Jabs
n 1 t e wrote:

HEY JABS, WANT BETTER CHEATS ? MP ME LOLOL

Are you all posting in turns? Who's next?
I don't have any cheats..