Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

I finally got to realize that the cause of "dropped due suspected cheating" issue I did happen to experience was due to mouse clicks.. I use Chinese made Razer mice..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

/
q3fun's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

I finally got to realize that the cause of "dropped due suspected cheating" issue I did happen to experience was due to mouse clicks.. I use Chinese made Razer mice..

you mouse cheater? oh china china... ayayayayay xd

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Chinese products exported to the middle east always worst class.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

/
q3fun's picture
Jabs wrote:

/ wrote:
Server: BEER.FREEZER (04.01.2014)
Player: xmas@mp3
Cheat: Wallhack

Doesn't he just see the guy there, then shoot, but the opponent used his bfg to move away in time?

Let's look again

Really had a blast BFG, but before xmas@mp3 already chose weapon and aimed.

Problem in the following, now catching cheaters is not actual, difficult to prove their guilt. Punkbuster and anti-cheat more is not protected. Our excessiveplus ranking is not accurate.

We can have reliable antiWH, just need correct errors previous version, what here long ago are listed.

There is a way, but the programmer is not interested Sad

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Ahhh he was on the other side of the wall, yeah that looks pretty suspicious, but then again it'sonly one clip and could be random shooting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I think TOXITAXI from Argentina in Beer Freezer server uses Wallhack.

I dunno how to put it in his point of view or make youtube videos out of it and all that stuff, but this is a demo I recorded, I think it is pretty substantial evidence even from my pov only as you will see in the demo. He leaves a little way through because he probably realised I was recording.

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbmnwjzfjlxzl7n/hydrixx-_2015-01-06_23-19-03_q3mexx1_---beer-freezer.dm_68?dl=0

I hope this is the right one, I automatically record every game, so I could've picked a wrong one.

/
q3fun's picture

Can say you caught him! But as catch cheater on ClanWar, when you do not have time for this?

Jabs
/ wrote:

Can say you caught him! But as catch cheater on ClanWar, when you do not have time for this?

I'm having trouble understanding your second sentence Confused

I don't think he plays clan wars, or are you asking if I have time to catch cheaters in clan wars?

troll-e
/ wrote:

But as catch cheater on ClanWar, when you do not have time for this?

may be:

Catching ass butt on Clan Wars...

keya
cubasyzRTT's picture

ЗДЕСЬ кто-нибудь понимает по русски? Отлично Happy Прошу обратить внимание на всех уже доставшего подозрительного персонажа, читерящего только на rus rail 1 v 1, так как на фризе долго не повыпендриваться, или уже забанен там давно! Так вот, явный вх+аим, по респавнам прицел никогда не наводит, стреляет четко) как бот, ботом по жизни потому что и является. Я понимаю что всем давно срать на рус раил ПВП, а мне нет, я старый задрот времен rail4ever, состоял в топ клане, мне не приятно играть с яйцеголовой малолеткой, у которой мозгов хватило только на то чтобы читарнуть.Демка прилагается. спасибо за внимание, примите меры

//mod:
From Google translator:

Quote:
Anybody here understands Russian? Excellent Happy Pay attention to all already got suspicious character chiteryaschego only rus rail 1 v 1, as in the frieze long to show off, or is already banned there for a long time! So, a clear aim, Bx + on respawn sight never suggests, shoots accurately) as a bot, bot for life because that is. I understand that all long to shit in Russian Rail PVP, but I do not, I'm an old zadrot times rail4ever, was in the top clan, I do not play nicely with eggheads youngster, whose brains have been just enough to chitarnut.Demka attached. Thank you for your attention, take care

GABBER
gabber's picture

epta lol, watched demo for a while and even with playing loud music i hear spawns what he can't not hear so see no wh just another dm17 fapper nothing more so take it easy make love not war xD