Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

But Diablo right! I don't agree that you good player only by the fact what have opportunity hear through the walls enemy players, know all respawn places and hear them.

Loxotron

q3fun, you want the sound to be fucked up for everyone because you can't use it properly, but thats not how it should be... otherwise the guy who plays with joystick will come and tell that your mouse is advantage and we should all play on joysticks, cause he can't use mouse properly and etc, and you will end with shit game like Halo on xbox/ps.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Diablo i think u repeat ur self, but im not sure...and what sql means its that normal player cant fucking hear anything in game with antiwh on Happy enemys popup from corners and u cant predict by sound any shot, so by this the guy with wh will have biger advantage, u cant hear him u cant see him...and he sees u...at least is what i understood, u just have to relay more on your reaction time.

this , and existence of ppl like bopoh = dead mod at least for some , congratz for ruining it ppl Happy . Paranoia and unability to see reason beside incapability of understanding why good ppl are actually good = dead mod aswell , congratz bopoh , now u're the best.

/
q3fun's picture

3m'genesis dead = this is good! -1 cheater.

Loxotron wrote:

q3fun, you want the sound to be fucked up for everyone because you can't use it properly, but thats not how it should be...

Who will catch cheaters, you maybe? and in what way...

Your accusations are unfounded. Sound is saved! Is heard sound of steps, but no sound from weapon, what spoils the overall impression.
In my view overdid, he must fix it.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
/ wrote:

3m'genesis dead = this is good! -1 cheater.

Another accusation without any evidence q3fun?

*starting a petition to ban q3fun for good*

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Loxotron

Q3fun, you don't need anyone to catch cheaters - there is simply no people left to play here, so i doubt any cheaters are even exist at this moment in e+ community...

People are playing instafreeze without any pb or other programs protection and have no paranoia on other versions for years... only here it is some sort of mental illness.

/
q3fun's picture

if you not one of them (2). where is the evidence? E+ not had time to create antiWH as 3M declared himself dead... cheats as t3_Q3wallhack worked with 2010, and them don't see Punkbuster. so when in fact died this mod?

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
/ wrote:

3m'genesis dead = this is good!

Lets stop at this. Because I have totally nothing against statement above

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

Loxotron

I have been playing this game since 2006 year and only on this mod is this paranoia about hax, other mods were perfectly fine without any antiwh system or even pb.

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Loxotron wrote:

I have been playing this game since 2006 year and only on this mod is this paranoia about hax, other mods were perfectly fine without any antiwh system or even pb.

this mod is about speed, accuracy, perception, reflexes. that's why.
VQ and most mods are just filled with oldschoolers, they've seen it all and a lot more, and cfg's are classic/less tense.
umm.. besides 1.16, is there any other mod with somewhat competitive going on?
Some people just don't find it humane to do 4 effective flickshots while being penetrated in ass by whole enemy team. I cant say I find it either.

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY