Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
... wrote:

You bla bla bla, ref and admin spect me and no kick and no banned me, alucard legal play, relax johnin, alu play foreber rus rai Winking, and you dude whallhack, an d admin no kick you and no ban, you legal play? Ok alu legal play, you no use wh? Ok alu no use wh, you no ban? Alu no ban, ok, you noob

Big grin Exactly, they don't ban you because you'll return in 1 minute with different ip. Oh, and I'm relaxed, and I play Quake because it relaxes me. The only thing that can disturb my relaxation when playing Q3 is team shooters Happy

I dude wallhack, and no admin kick me and no ban, I legal play Big grin Have you tried recording demos of someone instead of just accusing them of cheating? You've accused 10+ people of cheating, but never uploaded a single demo of their gameplay. My New Year's wish? I wish for Santa to make you an Amish.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

/
q3fun's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

MultiPOV demos are not enough to catch a cheater

This means referee spend wasted time making records of the game?

What about Roxor?

I asked him to play, for able to get a normal demo, so he knew about my record.

Suggests itself conclusion about the crash ExcessivePlus!

Only one solution for this problem is to finish antiWH.

Loxotron

MVDs recorded for people who wants to watch the match and for referees to see that game was played with no violations.

Also your last video about roxor is totally fine, normal move, where is the hax?

You can finish Antiwh but it still won't work normally because of the system - either it ruins the game for everyone but protects from wh, either it turned off - there aren't any other option, i prefer not ruining the game for all players..

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
Loxotron wrote:

You can finish Antiwh but it still won't work normally because of the system - either it ruins the game for everyone but protects from wh, either it turned off - there aren't any other option, i prefer not ruining the game for all players..

Antiwh ruins the game for normal players and increases advantage of wh.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture
Loxotron wrote:

You can finish Antiwh but it still won't work normally because of the system - either it ruins the game for everyone but protects from wh.

1) Through walls can see model of frozen players.

2) Can hear and see the place of resurrection (respawn).

3) Sound bug. Is heard sound of steps, but no sound from weapon.

4) Enemy appears fine, but long disappears behind the wall (example for this).

5) Gunshots, explosions still transparently through walls

Just fix this errors and you'll have FULL antiWH protection and good quality of the game itself.

This raises the quality for Mod in general and attract players.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Antiwh ruins the game for normal players and increases advantage of wh.

what do u mean? explain it better, sounds interesting

troll-e

wtf, the clone wars begin

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Diablo i think u repeat ur self, but im not sure...and what sql means its that normal player cant fucking hear anything in game with antiwh on Happy enemys popup from corners and u cant predict by sound any shot, so by this the guy with wh will have biger advantage, u cant hear him u cant see him...and he sees u...at least is what i understood, u just have to relay more on your reaction time.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

warwar
warwar's picture

Funny answers. All responses by shifting responsibility to the other. Please tell me, who considers himself an expert on Cheatham? Who is the expert? Who decides?

Jabs
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Whoever can back up their supposed expertise in the identification of cheaters with knowledge/explanations/proof are the experts.