Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
KORSAKOFF wrote:

Dear SkullHead, i dont have nick Hacker.i promise to all, what i do not use any mods or soft to change my gameplay in q3.
unban pls. tnx great :3

whoever belives. D:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Argentinian cheater is alucard, he plays often on Rus-Rail-Freeze.

Yep thats the guy i banned on beer server, Alucard.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Why am I never called a cheater Sad. I wish someone would accuse me of cheating just for once Sad MEEEWHWEEHWEEWEHEWHEHEHWEHWEE CryingSad(CryingSad(CryingSad(CryingSad(Crying.

Roxor stop cheating.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
KORSAKOFF's play was kinda normal and not out of the extraordinary..

I can show you demos of him under his older nickname as D9*Cheater or Hacker.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

prove what you say about KORSAKOFF..

Oh, that thing...
I just read that some guy called Skull says hes hacking, since I know he knows that stuff its prooven for me.

What I was saying Skullaposhka.. that what if KORSAKOFF would have suffered same issue as mine once got autobanned from BEER.FREEZER.. what if KORSAKOFF was not same person as the old cheater from same country.. judging fast is not good, besides.. more and more arrogance cute bunny? I mean, others should have their opinions about the situation.. besides the fact demos you have are from the past.. at least whom it may concern should also see you proving your words! isn't that player called KORSAKOFF a human? or maybe a bot ah I see!

@Darky, I can agree with you for how Roxor's gameplay seem so suspicious! I played once 1v1 and was enough for me to believe he uses some scripts.. like other people which I am much more sure about but have no time to speak cause others choose to believe that they don't.. however, as I did with KORSAKOFF's case, I had to keep any negative doubts away and start assuming with the good will it could be other factors which make things seem that way.. (like my bad connection.. antiwh system preventing me from seeing them as early as they see me or so..) I have no time to discuss or chase any cheaters myself.. I barely have time to play anyways.. and for the fact my efforts were not appreciated.. but one thing really went to a real bad level, which is to really think I do cheat or use hax.. specially that I proven with strong proofs that I don't.

I am more serious in life and busy than to care about using any hax my friend, I just care about chilling a bit once free during the day or night.. or once having free time to waste with fun.. just cause I was dropped meaning the suspicion should raise more about me? pffff..!!!!

Edit: to explain my case further more.. I was asked to ref a match about a week ago.. I kept getting some issue with PB about my "pb_sleep 500" and was always asked to set pb_sleep to 0 which (as you know is a damn weird phenomena!) kept messing around with quake and making changes and changes.. but never was able to get rid of that.. I remember I had same issue in the past and was able to solve it but forgot how, which was why I kept trying.. however I screwed my quake up trying.. next day went to BEER.FREEZER to play and was barely able to see players flying around.. I made new installation.. had issues with access privileges after I did.. I somehow for stupid windows bugs couldn't and have no time to solve it (pay attention to the video I made while trying to record a demo.. was unable to do so) I guess from there start the clue about why I got the autoban.. or could be that I didn't install the new release well.. I am not sure.. but that is the whole story

I repeat (purely honest) till now I still have no idea how to use any cheat or hax been or still or is available nowadays out there in the market, never even out of curiosity did just for once to try.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

heardrak's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

= no like beer freeze mode, jaja, cheaters acused a cheaters, noobs Happy, like freeze rail ctf and rus rail freeze mode, alucard no chárter = alucard no join serber beer freeze, no like serber mode, tnks Happy, pd:jumps*fps join freeze rail ctf Confused guys . Good morning

heardrak's picture
... wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

= no like beer freeze mode, jaja, cheaters acused a cheaters, noobs Happy, like freeze rail ctf and rus rail freeze mode, alucard no chárter = alucard no join serber beer freeze, no like serber mode, tnks Happy, pd:jumps*fps join freeze rail ctf Confused guys . Good morning

I do not trap use and promised not to, the admin and referee, I observe and see that fair play, and ctf the ref is in constant observation, and if I banned darkangel in freeze beer but 1: between because I invite a player but did not enter, and 2: darkangel observed only has a disease called envy as many others who accuse, and lleban for others and forbid, relax, I play the Serber legally I like and are the tpax. huhu website and like Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

dafuk i just read?

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

no Big grin

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

u like this servers coz they dont have nice anti wallhack ?)

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

/
q3fun's picture
weed.fm wrote:

u like this servers coz they dont have nice anti wallhack ?)

but u have good wallhack!