cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
cml wrote:

khaz' wrote:
Always funny when Bopon is on the hunt Big grin

yea funny that he might really found an cheater this time
more info from me on this subject soon...

Let me hunt some too Tongue

Actually I drop the investigation on Roxor due to no time on that at the moment, I got other priorites to do than that

warwar
warwar's picture

I don't know why silent q3fan and the judge, but when I downloaded the demo (I was asked to check) and tested it in my program, I saw a 100% chance of using cheats (WH).

Nik: #Bajka#wpierdol, Pela. Watch Demo: RFTL14 // R1 #wpierdol - TwT 2:0 maps q3dm7

/
q3fun's picture

lol
RUS74 told me the same thing, but I revisited it demos several times and nothing found. Can you more detail to show us the place when Pela use cheat?

/
q3fun's picture

lol
RUS74 told me the same thing, but I revisited it demos several times and nothing found. Can you more detail to show us the place when Pela use cheat?

weed.fm
LaRoux's picture

never noticed that she went looking down. suspicious demo

Woodpeckers from space, just can't believe it. Woodpeckers from space, how do you do? Big grin

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

I somewhere wrote that MultiPOV demos are not enough to catch a cheater because u cant say if someone even received data from the enemy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture

For help: /xp_delagdemos 1

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

for me it doesnt look like wh, just a weird playstyle. she(?) is simply always looking down. i would imagine that ppl with wh would only look down when theres sth down there or am i wrong?
also in this demo there are like at least 10 situations where she would have had an advantage from a wh but didn't. like entering a room and only then seeing the enemy in the corner, etc.
i'm not an expert but this just doesn't look suspicious at all gameplaywise to me

warwar
warwar's picture

Again, in this demo the player Pela, used cheats, tested and proven program. I am not very concerned about the fate of this player. I am not a fan of your game. I am just interested in your reaction to this demo in this society. q3fan sees nothing, OK Who else sees nothing? I am interested in your expertise in this matter. So, what would you say?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

i wont even judge a demo that doesnt show the players pov at all.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."