Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

i wont even judge a demo that doesnt show the players pov at all.

what it's "pov"? Big grin

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
/ wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
i wont even judge a demo that doesnt show the players pov at all.

what it's "pov"? Big grin

Point of view.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

/
q3fun's picture

what's wrong MVD? this is similar to insanity...

warwar suspects Pela in WallHack.

warwar, why did you decide that you have the skill to catch a cheater?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
/ wrote:

what's wrong MVD?

already said - it contains info about every player every time. Means even if the person did not receive or hear anything about a player, in this demo u will see the enemys nontheless.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
... wrote:

I do not trap use and promised not to, the admin and referee, I observe and see that fair play, and ctf the ref is in constant observation, and if I banned darkangel in freeze beer but 1: between because I invite a player but did not enter, and 2: darkangel observed only has a disease called envy as many others who accuse, and lleban for others and forbid, relax, I play the Serber legally I like and are the tpax. huhu website and like Happy

Speaking Ancient Elvish with Volcanic influence? However, you dumb cheating piece of worthless bug, the only reason you're still able to play around is your usage of proxy and ip-changing possibility, not because Tpax or anyone believe you that you're not cheating anymore blah blah blah. I hope you're at least not that dumb to believe otherwise.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture
warwar wrote:

Again, in this demo the player Pela, used cheats, tested and proven program. I am not very concerned about the fate of this player. I am not a fan of your game. I am just interested in your reaction to this demo in this society. q3fan sees nothing, OK Who else sees nothing? I am interested in your expertise in this matter. So, what would you say?

warwar could you please specify your point? what exactly is pela doing? i'm really curious about this now as i really didnt see anything suspicious and on the contrary i saw a lot of scenes where a player using wh would supposedly have reacted different.
again i'm no expert, i could as well be wrong about this. this just randomly sparked my interest for no reason at all

heardrak's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

... wrote:

I do not trap use and promised not to, the admin and referee, I observe and see that fair play, and ctf the ref is in constant observation, and if I banned darkangel in freeze beer but 1: between because I invite a player but did not enter, and 2: darkangel observed only has a disease called envy as many others who accuse, and lleban for others and forbid, relax, I play the Serber legally I like and are the tpax. huhu website and like Happy

Speaking Ancient Elvish with Volcanic influence? However, you dumb cheating piece of worthless bug, the only reason you're still able to play around is your usage of proxy and ip-changing possibility, not because Tpax or anyone believe you that you're not cheating anymore blah blah blah. I hope you're at least not that dumb to believe otherwise.

You bla bla bla, ref and admin spect me and no kick and no banned me, alucard legal play, relax johnin, alu play foreber rus rai Winking, and you dude whallhack, an d admin no kick you and no ban, you legal play? Ok alu legal play, you no use wh? Ok alu no use wh, you no ban? Alu no ban, ok, you noob

cheat.exe
klash's picture
/ wrote:

why did you decide that you have the skill to catch a cheater?

We can ask you the same question... How many times did you try to catch a cheater a it was useless?

heardrak's picture
cheat.exe wrote:

/ wrote:
why did you decide that you have the skill to catch a cheater?

We can ask you the same question... How many times did you try to catch a cheater a it was useless?

I answer questions, why accuses cheater a other cheater?

/
q3fun's picture