Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture

wh bla bla bla...

Just let Easy fix awh! I know he can!

Now awh have bugs:

1) Through walls can see model of frozen players.

2) Can hear and see the place of resurrection (respawn).

3) Sound bug. Is heard sound of steps, but no sound from weapon.

4) Enemy appears fine, but long disappears behind the wall (example for this).

KORSAKOFF
Korsakoff's picture

ok, if i use sound mod, this is hack, and i can be banned for.
i undestand, and promise not to use nothing like this.
---
my q3 gameplay.

---quake live screenshot.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Happened today again.. still have no idea why.. will post here if I find the cause and/or a solution.

@Jab: really thank you for supporting the idea I am not using any hax, with regards to weird behaviors it is just that I use 35% of my brain sometimes that is all and sometimes 45%, I watched the movie called "Lucy" a couple of days ago, so do that for if any reference is needed, noobish movie but kind of explain it.. I already proven that I have fast reflexes etc by making video capture of my game play.. yet was playing noobishly at all, your demo and those I have recorded myself at.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Just checked korsakoff in Quakelive.
Autoshoot+Wallhack, nuff said.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

any proofs? Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

video inc when i got time. I dont need to spend my time catching any more cheaters Big grin

KORSAKOFF
Korsakoff's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Dear Skull, if you are obsessed with cheaters, do not indulge in wishful thinking.
I'm one of those people with whom you have played for a long time, on a level with the Blade, but now I do not need any formality, I just want to play, and when I played out, I'm not bad, if you are used to seeing everywhere deception - your problem.
do not disturb others, and do not suffer naprastno.
-----------
you have done this mod practically unplayable, and that you are accustomed to BEST HERE, 'cause you have advantages, but we must think of others, this community was at the height of a couple of years ago, and because of "you" it dies.
I am sorry that someone feels cool and all others by shit. do not be so, we are all humans and all the same.

sorry for the bad english.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

oh, i didnt kill this community, people like you did korsakoff Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Once upon a time, I went to BEER.FREEZER then I found no players.. I disconnected from it and headed to single player to chill a little, what I found was that the game saved BEER.FREEZER's config, so, instead of playing the default config at single player which I think is the normal TDM.. I found myself playing the exact BEER.FREEZER's config.. last night happened same exact thing by a coincidence (an act of God) I went to BEER.FREEZER and found no players, did wait a little then disconnected from there and went to single player to chill a little.. same thing happened.. I found myself playing the exact BEER.FREEZER's config but locally as a single player mod.. and here goes a clue about what the issue is all about,

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/o9m0o6do2kz3knk/autoban.mp4

When it first happened with me, I knew it could be some BEER.FREEZER's config issue or some bug of the new release, first time it happened after second map.. next time it happened was after forth map.. then I was never able to finish a map before I get banned.. same as how it went with local.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

that is a Svr/Mod issue, wrong thread gmz.