Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

you better explain, as you in first 7minute this game make 25frags, and when your team is beginning to lose you make 45frafs in the remaining 7 minutes?

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
cml wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:
i could try to explain u , what and how i did that shot , but im afraid it would be a waste of time.

please explain, waste some time Happy

if u watch that in slow mo , u'll see i was aiming at the door , and then flicked and got the kill .

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
/ wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:

you better explain, as you in first 7minute this game make 25frags, and when your team is beginning to lose you make 45frafs in the remaining 7 minutes?

yeah , it's called being good at the game , which u'll never be. If u're not able to play in a certain way , and some ppl actually are , doesn't mean that those certain persons are cheating.

/
q3fun's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

cml wrote:
3m'genesis wrote:
i could try to explain u , what and how i did that shot , but im afraid it would be a waste of time.

if u watch that in slow mo , u'll see i was aiming at the door , and then flicked and got the kill .

lol Big grin

I thought be a reasonable explanation, you see that door open and guessed plus heard...

but no. wh Big grin

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
/ wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:

had issues to addapt to ur campy shitty style .

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
/ wrote:

3m'genesis wrote:
cml wrote:
3m'genesis wrote:

lol Big grin

I thought be a reasonable explanation, you see that door open and guessed plus heard...

but no. wh Big grin

that was obvious lol :DD ...
poor bopoh , u're trying to talk shit about anyone , just anyone that is better than u Big grin , i'll stop replying in this topic since it's pointless to make ur mind about anything! Let me know when u'll reach an acceptable level of intelligence so we could have an decent conversation.
BTW post the entire replay , not just 3 seconds so ppl can laugh more of you , please. There was situations in which i got completely confused coz of +WALK of just anyone of ur team.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

@demo

piece of cake. easy shot, n1 gen

ps this is how it looks when you have to play against such annoying campers.. and then they are surprised and trying to make the scandal with any reason. this is the worst part e+ community

/
q3fun's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

@demo

piece of cake. easy shot, n1 gen

ps this is how it looks when you have to play against such annoying campers.. and then they are surprised and trying to make the scandal with any reason. this is the worst part e+ community

say cheater... oh

D\V/N

obvious clean shot for me

cheers, divin

/
q3fun's picture
Divin'X wrote:

obvious clean shot for me

ns Happy