Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
KORSAKOFF wrote:

alright, and now, server kicking me without any reason, why?
--
im flying and kick, im shoting and kick, im standing and kick.. why? shit internet? bad bad q3 client? opther problem? why only on this server system kicking me? hate it..

Your flying and dead, ur shoting and dead, ur standing and dead.. why? its no fun to play vs a cheater.

Do NOT complain about problems if you caused most of them urself.

@Q3fan:
Every cheater report needs a demo and a argumentation of why someone is a cheater.
Considering the fact you are ex-cheater and proven urself wrong at catching cheaters more then 1 time - you have to come up with something very good.

PS@Q3fan:
As long as you do NOT investigate into all things of a case urself, you will never even know how to argument to get a cheater banned.
Means I can relax lolo

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture
Divin'X wrote:

obvious clean shot for me

but

3m'genesis wrote:
if u watch that in slow mo , u'll see i was aiming at the door , and then flicked and got the kill .

/
q3fun's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

it's photoshop, relax )

D\V/N

By clean shot i mean: a shot any good or average railer could've made, g3n made a quick reflex and shot the guy. Could've made it myself too on a good day

cheers, divin

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

just a video about a single shot can't be proof of wh. All average railers makes prediction shot on well known map's areas, also without knowing someone was there. I don't know if this could be the case, but if the cfg was fast rail, nothing so strange about it.

/
q3fun's picture

just i noob that make good movie, i don't understand as look demos that blue-teams was anarki and red-team was tankjr.

it can be real?

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

just lol 1 demo of a gd shot! and wh hahahahah

really? go find actual hackers!

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

scientific news: supposedly humans predicts 5 seconds ahead what will happen, but we cant notice it ourselves, only our mind somehow notice that, maybe its that thing that help us in the gaming world Tongue

someone have it and some not Happy

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

as i read thus far 2 pages of ppl saying how wrong u are (ty for support and confidence guys , it really means a lot to me) , bopoh , can u finally quit this "hax" thingie and actually try to improve urself and stop looking over ur shoulder ? .

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

Erm, I think he was just trying to troll around. Ofc, it's obviously a case of a good reaction, nothing to do with wh.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.