[x]TDM LEAGUE - LSF: 2-1 :.DA //31-10-12

46 replies [Last post]
hazo
HAZO's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE - LSF: 2-1 :.DA //31-10-12
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

PD: Darkangel and extreme's russianinsky squad, gtfo from this topic, this isnt your topic, we don't need your comments there, thanks, when any from extreme shows me that is better than me, then u can say whatever u think about LSF.

Under russian U mean me?

And btw try to use dots sometimes cause it's impossible to read your text

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
hazo wrote:

PD: Darkangel and extreme's russianinsky squad, gtfo from this topic, this isnt your topic, we don't need your comments there, thanks, when any from extreme shows me that is better than me, then u can say whatever u think about LSF.

Under russian U mean me?

No i didnt, but i do now, u got studies at least? to come here and tell me that?

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
khaz' wrote:

I like you too, Bax, and no offence was taken. It's nice to see you defend your clan mates and I respect everyone of you, don't want to give you bad reputation or something but these MVD's have to be checked and analyzed.

Yea, he wasn't kicked during this CW by PB but you know, there are exists cracks for PB. I highly hope I written false statements about Smith's cheating but I want it to be deny or confirmed by someone who's more experienced in busting cheaters. If I'm wrong, of course I will apologize Smith.

We waited for you an hour because we didn't wanted to take WO, easy points for no matches aren't interesting anybody of us for sure. I'm just glad my clan mates didn't eat me for that much waiting Tongue

Words of thanks should also go to Snake because he was waiting with patience for that long but in the end he had to go and Maja took this job, thank you for that Snake and Maja : - )

My Respect Khaz. i know you are a good dude and that wasnt your inttention to be acussing like others would do, anyways, i hope rayden or any other who manage all this things would not say 'HEY THIS MATCH WILL NOT BE RANKED SINCE HE'S CHEATING" hey there was pb, its enough said, like when i was acussed by FUBAR for cheating, i was like "its a joke?" i dunno why ive been kicked that times but ofc i wasnt cheating, many people were being kicked by same reason and i also were thinking and 100% sure they werent cheating, in this case, zydek was acussed by Milena too for that, but ofc zydek isnt cheating, just a good player thought.
YES, Thanks Snake for your time, sry if we made you waste it.

Aero wrote:

hazo
HAZO's picture

hazo wrote:

Under russian U mean me?

No i didnt, but i do now, u got studies at least? to come here and tell me that?

Just try to read your own text in few days when U will forget it and U will understand what I mean.

echooo ^
echo's picture

btw

hb hazo Big grin

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

Too lazy to read it all, but i see some flame here, like always after our wars Big grin

HB Hazo yes!

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

Too lazy to read it all, but i see some flame here, like always after our wars Big grin

HB Hazo yes!

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

why we should leave this topic, coz you want such or others? i dont think so, its public topic, so i can write here whatever i want (in the circle of the rules in this forum). and if you dont agree with me, its your problem, and should create own one, in the lsf/da clan forum. i didnt say nothing about you and lsf (exept standart gg, gl for all) but i have a question, do you have a problem in life or complex, why do you association my neutral reply here, with the game outside of this forum? if coz of self-assertiveness, then i rly pity you, and wish gl in life. anyway see ya in the cw;) ps happy birthday hazo, wish to you all the best! Happy будь большим и сильным, словно халк в зените:3

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture

Hb hazo !!!

xD

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

why we should leave this topic, coz you want such or others? i dont think so, its public topic, so i can write here whatever i want (in the circle of the rules in this forum). and if you dont agree with me, its your problem, and should create own one, in the lsf/da clan forum. i didnt say nothing about you and lsf (exept standart gg, gl for all) but i have a question, do you have a problem in life or complex, why do you association my neutral reply here, with the game outside of this forum? if coz of self-assertiveness, then i rly pity you, and wish gl in life. anyway see ya in the cw;) ps happy birthday hazo, wish to you all the best! Happy будь большим и сильным, словно халк в зените:3

Sorry, but what i saw here was just provokating comments, and i reacted bad at you, i apologize for it, u re right, im sorry again.
sometimes i get messed with you and fps, who's who, since sometimes i think you are the "negat1ve" on msn jaja
and about your question, no i dont, don't get offended, see ya in our match

Aero wrote: