3M'darkangel wrote:
damn i lost :F
----

gg both Happy

i hope that you lost next round Tongue

no next round darkangels will win! Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

^flash***
hihi's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE - LSF: 2-1 :.DA //31-10-12

gogogo rayden yellow card in da house!

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Heh, I checked their clandb in the time when we should have started the CW and we kept waiting for their 4th player for an hour and when smith came I knew he's in clandb but I did not checked if he has hyperlink there to his account.

Well, I guess we gotta wait for Rayden's verdict.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

kamas
kamas's picture

good game! good luck DA in next round

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

zarzyn wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
damn i lost :F
----

gg both Happy

i hope that you lost next round Tongue

no next round darkangels will win! Big grin

traitor! Chatterbox eX will think about your execution asap c: ps ontopic: gg wp oll clanz Smug

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

- Mark Twain

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

There we go, jeff, for prove this, go take drugs like you long time ago you were doing and dementor had to save your poor life, hope he wouldnt save you, since you dont deserve to keep living there, nolifer.
@Khaz, i like you, but what you are talking about it's just bullshit, i can say "you cheat but you still a fucking noob for me" (without offending ofc) but ofc i wont say you are a cheater as long i havent proofs, the demos you gave arent proofs anyways, he didnt got kicked by pb, he simply got kicked for LSF tag that is already talked with Rayden in last cw against MU, that we got kicked all lsfs members for some strange tag code, so we changed it, even in clandb, so there about tags must be all clear, and that rule about has to have an account, it's just a stupid rule, that has to be deleted, you guys already knew who smith is, i know its needed, but hey, we needed 4th player ofc, he was inactive and i deleted him and his account from clandb since i thought he was going to leave e+ long time ago, and i talked yesterday with him if he wanted to play a match, he was signed up already before league begins in clan members topic, u can see it Winking anyways, if lsf takes a yellow card or red, we don't care, as long lsf is the unique clan that was following every rule and all clear just to play a fucking match, u can proove in match vs MU, rayden Winking, so i putted him back in clandb before match begins vs DA, so its my fault that my pc lagged hard yesterday so i tried to do it fast and was to lazy to find his account in forums, so its my fault i didnt logined him in that 5 fast minutes, if you have to put cards, do it to me, if you are not ok with that, then take LSF out from this league, we won't take part of this kid's game when you re moving many rules which are stupids and now for that shitty thing u have to come and with the will to give us cards, wtf, we became mad? or what? rayden judge your rules, but think your faults you did, and think of me, ull see what i forgot to put his account in clandb its just a stupidity thing, anyways, people with no life like jeff which i bet are licking skull's ass in this forums for 24 hrs watching everything, anyways, thanks for waiting us for lot of minutes .DA, but you still wanted to play smth yesterday, i didnt force you to play, as long i told you 10 mins before the 30 minutes of WO rule says, that u could took WO already or wait for us or do smth but i didnt care if you were going to take WO as long i know its our fault, so i wanted to thank you for that, respect. GL HF giving yellow/red cards to everywhere.
@Flash, don't compare your c4 case with this, as long take a map choose from tie map's chooices, which its just .... let your imagination work
PD: Darkangel and extreme's russianinsky squad, gtfo from this topic, this isnt your topic, we don't need your comments there, thanks, when any from extreme shows me that is better than me, then u can say whatever u think about LSF.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

I like you too, Bax, and no offence was taken. It's nice to see you defend your clan mates and I respect everyone of you, don't want to give you bad reputation or something but these MVD's have to be checked and analyzed.

Yea, he wasn't kicked during this CW by PB but you know, there are exists cracks for PB. I highly hope I written false statements about Smith's cheating but I want it to be deny or confirmed by someone who's more experienced in busting cheaters. If I'm wrong, of course I will apologize Smith.

We waited for you an hour because we didn't wanted to take WO, easy points for no matches aren't interesting anybody of us for sure. I'm just glad my clan mates didn't eat me for that much waiting Tongue

Words of thanks should also go to Snake because he was waiting with patience for that long but in the end he had to go and Maja took this job, thank you for that Snake and Maja : - )

- Mark Twain