[x]iFTL 2015 [R2] // intel 2:0 TwT

35 replies [Last post]
cheat.exe
klash's picture

we judged the drugged but do not arrest the dealer

omg xd pls

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: [x]iFTL 2015 [R2] // intel 2:0 TwT

Guys, be careful since now if you joke with MR clan, you probably gonna get banned with a red card for 1 year or more. Blitz is really da new pimp of e+ madafakas

pd: he doesnt even has the balls to say smth here, and if he does, i bet he will run away with a locking topic. Even bopoh came to a server i played today, came and said sorry to me for trolling on this , for that blitz banning all. textual words of bopoh "SORRY BAX, MY FAULT BLITZ GIVE U RED CARD, DIDNT KNOW THIS BLITZ WILL BAN ALL, HE REALLY BLIND PLAYER"
Drina was around and someone more i guess, im not saying drina is my friend of anything similar, but any player since now i say , for blitz, they will be my friends and im protecting myself saying their names in defense. Hes god, he all sees, he all hear, he all knows. None is saved of him Xd. Well, If you have your brain opened any moment for 5 mins blitz, just wanna say you: that before give me a red card, you should consider to giving me a yellow, thought only cheaters could get red cards directly, and the unique that should get yellow/red card here is: BOPOH, not attacking him, but i want to be fair, even if that hurts others. Sorry bopoh, even if you said sorry to me, you created all this bullshit, now you must pay for it

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

What should I write to you? Already did it on other thread. From when playing funwar needs invitation to clan or tag? From when funwar needs ref? U was tricked like a kid and now have problem to me? Insulting me or talking some shit stuff about me won't help you with this decision.

Also that wasn't only mine decision if you saying that im a selfish bastard. I talked with another rank mod about this and vote was same as mine so now please shut up and wait 2 months because ure so fkn blind.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

/
q3fun's picture
Blitz wrote:

From when playing funwar needs invitation to clan or tag? From when funwar needs ref? U was tricked like a kid

I still want to find out why this game bad for rank and how Bax was deceived? Taking Bax in TwT I watched his page, he had only clan LSF. Intel clan was agree that Bax joined to TwT and will be play this war. Where is the evidence that Bax has been deceived? It's he tricked TwT when played against my clan.

Please think about how to take this game to rank and switch to next war: iFTL 02/07/2015 [R5] // MK 2:1 TwT