[x]iFTL 2015 [R2] // intel 2:0 TwT

35 replies [Last post]
cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: [x]iFTL 2015 [R2] // intel 2:0 TwT
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

the mistake is on twt side, not on int side, not ranking it punishes int more then twt

I dont care at all, bopoh knew I am not here nowadays and yes I didnt check players before, as bax played with fakenick that I didnt even knew it was him Happy

so yea, fire me, oh gosh I'm already fired out, I did it myself by leaving this mod some time ago Tongue

cheat.exe
klash's picture

imo bopoh should got the red card because he persuade bax that it was a fw...
Bax deserves only a yellow one because he wasn't careful enough...

EUGEN
cheat.exe wrote:

imo bopoh should got the red card because he persuade bax that it was a fw...
Bax deserves only a yellow one because he wasn't careful enough...

I agree

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture

I remember when i was on server, the bopoh asked bax to join the clan, and at that moment bax was in MK and i think everyone knew about it. I think bax wasn't careful indeed and doesn't deserve a red card...

/
q3fun's picture
cml wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
the mistake is on twt side, not on int side, not ranking it punishes int more then twt

I dont care at all, bopoh knew I am not here nowadays and yes I didnt check players before, as bax played with fakenick that I didnt even knew it was him Happy

so yea, fire me, oh gosh I'm already fired out, I did it myself by leaving this mod some time ago Tongue

Camel relax, and thank you what was referee! It's full shit, ban bopoh bla-bla-bla... You good man and good referee!

Just try remember, Bax was in MK when he joined to TwT. When i give his invitation he did not have no one rail-clan, he shone only in LSF, for this reason I did not create the post to new clan members(no coments).

cheat.exe
klash's picture
/ wrote:

cml wrote:

Camel relax, and thank you what was referee! It's full shit, ban bopoh bla-bla-bla... You good man and good referee!

Just try remember, Bax was in MK when he joined to TwT. When i give his invitation he did not have no one rail-clan, he shone only in LSF, for this reason I did not create the post to new clan member.

Do not try to escape, you did the mistake man, we all knew Bax is in MK, and noone push the fault on the ref (which were cml in this situation)
not many refs left around, so we shouldn't blame them... in more he couldn't know if it was bax or not, there's many spanish players and the famous cmd /ref w (whoise) doesn't work perfectly, it just shows the alias used with the cd key you're currently using...

i'm not defending bax (becoz i don't like him for first) but i think admins should take few more times before take a such decision to give a red card to a player who just wanted help in a game instead give it to the guy who tried to force another player to multiclanning to try to win something...

/
q3fun's picture

bla

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

i just had talked with blitz in pvt, he said he won't change his idea about bax, coz in his opinion they both lying, and he got no proofs that bopoh tricked him but got proof that bax played under cover, so at the end, bax got ban till september for be naive, and bopoh got no punishment at all for fucked up my clan. thank u very much blitz and bopoh, hope the community will take note of this.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

It's a community blitz, before you take a decision, you should share it with the community, because it's not your home, be mod doesnt makes u be a lord, all the contrary, do a fair decision, otherwise you will end like old retards from e+ that acted like you now. Aka: FOKSIE LOY, SKULL (STILL THE PET OF E+), INA, MOW, and many other mods that were attacked for his trash work. So if this was the only way you waited to attack me blitz, congrats, you got it, but remmeber that doesnt makes u IMMORTAL. Be funny, like your comment on shoutbox: "Dont take bax this time" meaning to my cw ask, who laughs the last laughs better. anyways, solve your rail skills or rail clan problems, don't involve me, when you have a menstrual killing period
Even MI3 catched your chicken/girl side. hope someday you clear us your sexuality

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

/
q3fun's picture

You did not ask him when he will give you a ban, for SoundHack the one that you testing on server for clan war?