[x]iFTL 2015 [R2] // intel 2:0 TwT

35 replies [Last post]
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: [x]iFTL 2015 [R2] // intel 2:0 TwT

Lol blitz, what the fuck are u doing? Giving a red card to me, are u drunk? Bopoh asked me to play with twt he said its fw, didnt know it was cw, bopoh didnt even posted in forums about this move, if u follow a rules, follow all rules in a fair way. Not in bopohs side, bopoh told me to accept invitación becaude he wanted me to play with clantag. I accepted cuz of it. But since i have probs with tags i couldbt load it. I sent a message to bopoh in chat, to remove me from twt and reminding him im mk, do u really think i would like to join twt? Lolz. PlzXd

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

i agree with bax even if hes a damned retard, he just dunno a fuck of what he was doin, got in clan db coz tag, we all know hes some stupid spanish bull-sucker, let's have pity of him lol as he said i dont think he jumps in another clan, especially twt, then back to mk, would be too retarded, even for BAX Tongue actually when i found out this story about this shit, i asked him wtf was wrong, and here u can see our chat, i think red-card is absolutely unnecessary and wrong, evne tho he needs a kick in the ass for learn for next time to turn on brain...

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

blitz, if u want to punish bax - do it to bopoh aswell... bcuz what u did has no sense XD also, red card is WAY too much imo...

On board since August 2007.

/
q3fun's picture

banned all, only not chester ) in fact I do not understand where here multiclanning? all know what Bax played vs intel for twt! when Bax played vs TwT, then was questions. It turned out Bax want to twt on one game. so that there was a misunderstanding. forgive him and understand (to understand it may be difficult). Any case it not was multiclanning. He played under his tag, not trying play for both clans in the same time, no here apparent reason for multiclanning
edit: it was two games in a row: twt-intel, twt-mk. there were no more games

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

bopoh is right, bax thought it was fw, so bopoh tricked him, he deserves to be punished for multiclanning, not bax, he knew nothing...

/
q3fun's picture

I lucidly explained his, don't need la-la-la. He accepted the invitation and asked the clan tag

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

in E+ tradition this game should be ranked.
And ref should be disallowed to ref further games

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Loxotron

I understand, but as i said before, i doubt both of our clans care if this specific match will be ranked or not Tongue. We won't replay it only because it not meets the ranking requirement, so if you decide not to add it, no worries at all.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

the mistake is on twt side, not on int side, not ranking it punishes int more then twt

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

trickz
tr1ckz's picture

finally someone normal came around...

On board since August 2007.