Bopoh, ti ebanulsya? Ukraina ne uchastvuet Big grin

kotek
Silvia's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Russia

Good joke Big grin

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

german media criticize the german team all the time at the moment. löw said, if germany drops out during group stage he will resign as trainer. being forced to give such a statement implies a pretty tense situation.

i personally have no idea as i dont have a really good overview about the teams, but my bet would go to argentina, spain, brazil and germany in the semi's.
well i just checked bwin and i actually stated their top 4, with brazil being their favorite (and ofc germany being mine!). so no surprises from me Winking

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

Germany, Holland, Brazil or Spain.

Russia will be beaten by Korea.
Ukraine, Poland and Romania are watching the games on the TV.
_________
epsiplayer

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

fuck fifa

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: World Cup 2014
madbringer wrote:

To any Croatians reading this... I feel for you, you were robbed. What a fucking shame, refs again helping the hosts. You deserved a draw at least. Confused

It's a bitch that bigger teams will always get the benefit in those situations. Sucks.

As for this WC, I'm not gonna bet anymore I've said Germany will win ever since the 2002 WC (.......) and tipped Holland last time. I don't really give a shit anymore, hopefully an attacking team wins it.

And since Sweden isn't featured this year (again), here's some nostalgia from a hot summer 20 years ago:

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture

sad.. i would like to see ibra kadabra in this world cup Happy

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: World Cup 2014

I'm hoping this isn't one of the usual Dutch performances of total football where they proceed to crash and burn. 4-1 vs Spain is a good spanking though.

oldskool'hammer

5-1

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

Astonishing display at the hands of Netherlands. Hammering like a pro! Obviously Van Persie's magic is still here, so it's logical conclusion that his awful form in the past year was because of David Fail Moyes Big grin

Robben.. that ugly sneaky bastard... with touch of a genius. Pique, Ramos, Casillas.. outclassed by Dutch attacking force. Spain's midfield... by far below previous seasons and WC and EC. I've only watched extended highlights from the match, but it was enough for the Dutch to gain my sympathies. Amazing football by the Orange. If they keep this gameplay, I wouldn't object if they pick the trophy.

However, Spaniards are far from over imo. And after this result, according to the schedule, if Spain wins the next two matches(Netherlands will surely win at least 4 points from the remaining fixtures), we shell witness outstanding 1/8 final - Brazil vs Spain. Wow. Can't wait for 28th of June Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.