World Cup 2014

39 replies [Last post]
You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

I think this could be the year of Netherland or Germany. France, up to know, is not amazing. Italy sucks. Haven't been seeing Argentina thou

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: World Cup 2014

Chile, Colombia or Germany.

On board since August 2007.

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

My opinion - Germany in the finals, winning against Argentina(even though I dislike Argentina nearly as much as Farcelona Big grin ).

England out in the group stage. France never scoring a goal and going home after groups as well. Italy out in the 1/2 finals. Spain too. Well.. You've got the semi-finalists now, bet your savings on it! (and curse me to the rest of ur life after.. Big grin ).

Whatever happens, gonna be extremely fun!!! Beer+World Cup... priceless !

Well, quote from my post on 13th of June, second day of the World Cup... I should've put money on the prediction about the Final Thinking

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

Ov3r ? dunnO !
OV3RK1LL's picture

maybe you was nt so secure about it! Big grin

BOZO
Bozo's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Well, quote from my post on 13th of June, second day of the World Cup... I should've put money on the prediction about the Final Thinking

Great prediction indeed, Darko! Happy

Fate hasn't read mine: Sad
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/world-cup-2014#comment-445066

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

My opinion - Germany in the finals, winning against Argentina

Ha, guessed even the winner right Happy

All in all, the most complete team won. The best team won. The best attack won. The best football won.
The justice won.

Argentinians didn't show anything imo. They played anti-football throughout the whole tournament. It's a shame, playing the Katanagio with that squad. They should be lucky they even reached the final, same as Brazil should be lucky to even reach the semis.

Obviously, the German plan worked. This is a generation and gamestyle which has been building for 5+ years now. It's a several years project that brought them result. Tenacious, hardworking, willing. I'm really impressed by every aspect concerning the Germany national football team.

GG WP, congratz!

edit: Recapitulation of the World Cup in 30 seconds: Big grin

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

My opinion - Germany in the finals, winning against Argentina

Ha, guessed even the winner right Happy

All in all, the most complete team won. The best team won. The best attack won. The best football won.
The justice won.

Argentinians didn't show anything imo. They played anti-football throughout the whole tournament. It's a shame, playing the Katanagio with that squad. They should be lucky they even reached the final, same as Brazil should be lucky to even reach the semis.

Obviously, the German plan worked. This is a generation and gamestyle which has been building for 5+ years now. It's a several years project that brought them result. Tenacious, hardworking, willing. I'm really impressed by every aspect concerning the Germany national football team.

GG WP, congratz!

edit: Recapitulation of the World Cup in 30 seconds: Big grin

hahahaha that video Big grin

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture

Great catch Johnin Winking

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.