Which gameconfig would you like to see running on the Excessive Plus v1.04 Test Servers?

130 replies [Last post]
easy
Developer
easy's picture
Which gameconfig would you like to see running on the Excessive

Do not change the rights of this news section.
Currently it allows guests to vote, this was made to allow votes from the main page.

Simply do not put any serious polls in this section, whereas forum polls are mostly not representative anyway.

mow Q [EN]

anyway, people did defenitly cheat here, just because they was able too.

shows again human nature Happy

not because i prefer plus.cfg, also there people did multiple votes.

kek

Ah this explains it easy. Ok thx for the enlightenment.

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture

i just wonder who can be interested on make cheat here? i mean to support e5r config?

dont know but one thing is true and is e5r servers are full all the day when most of the rest are empty or with 2 -3 players... in fact many of the new ppl Im meeting now since im playing this confg wont participate here but come to read.. and most of them are very old players of this mod.
Another point is, this config is taking 2 (votes) in 1 because e5 is missing, i wonder what will hapened if bro/plus players are not divided in the poll.

Greetings

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

easy wrote:

Do not change the rights of this news section.
Currently it allows guests to vote, this was made to allow votes from the main page.

Simply do not put any serious polls in this section, whereas forum polls are mostly not representative anyway.

Thats all sweet but then this poll has no sense...if u get what I mean.Can specific/individual threads like this one be made with stronger protection (disable voting from main page,only allow link to here,but no voting)?

kek

Ratz apparently only this thread allowed non-registered members to vote, thus explaining the nice cheat on e5r cfg. The other polls within the site are "protected".

@Warner...man get all the players that play e5 and e5r since the dawn of time and you still wont reach bro/plus figures... But this aint a debate on which config has most users and once 1.04 final is out u will be able to host e5r.cfg servers so everybody will be happy.

Kefir
Impact's picture

blablaba

Look for my BFG at Space Station

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture
Kefir wrote:

Wtf Its Excessive Server not Bro or plus like aim or another put e5 ... or e6 Bro got bro servers omfg go away wit that plus

Laughing

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture

@ Trance yep this is not discussion about confgs, it is about poll configs. And i tought same as u before i started to play on that configs, im not trying to say that one config is better or stronger that the other just express that there are more e5/e5r players than we imagine and its important to take them in count for all the changes on the new versions, that all. I strongly recomend to u to come for some days to borg, berlind, etc. servers u will meet aimed and nice ppl for sure. and ofc u will get some fun Happy

Greetings

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

there are a lot of "unregistered", no mod players that play on E5 servers like borg, Project 9, berlin underground, capture the tifs, Evil. maybe more than plus servers

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin