Which gameconfig would you like to see running on the Excessive Plus v1.04 Test Servers?

130 replies [Last post]
Kefir
Impact's picture
Which gameconfig would you like to see running on the Excessive

Delete it Happy

Look for my BFG at Space Station

kek

Impact please chill.

Once 1.04 final is out you will run whatever config you want on your server. Stop this config debate before it gets close to a flame-war! Thank j00.

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

sometimes its better to not ask its better to just do.
too many choices can make some peoples brain explode with there being to much to think about in one go Laughing Cool

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

this is a *** cote because plus isnt a official server config its a self made 1.

i never saw in 1.1 till now a config called plus, e6 or e5r in it so the vote is hmm not fair there are already so many plus servers and now you want 1 more.

if it will be a plus server whell Ty for distroying the e5 community. think about it

ps. i already made a post about the official tag server once they wanted to make it e5r and its a not official config.

vote excessive1, 2, 3, 4, 5 those are the official configs.

edit: i played every config many know me _|eff 'NL ,DSH KABOEM, MDK ACID BURN and now ><* _|effer's0n. but my heart lays in E5 dont take it away from US

Warren G
FELiX's picture

dude its TEST server for EVERYBODY. Main point of this server is test new things in beta version (and next give suggestion in beta corner), find bugs.

*KINETIC*

I know this is a beta testing thing, but if it's just for test, then all popular configs should be loaded on it so each community can test them. I think it would be ok if the server ran a different config each day.

This way, we will stop these stupid debates about configs. They have always been around and only did harm to this community. All plus players will say plus is the greatest, while the e5 players will support their config. Instead of doing this, let's just RESPECT each other and have fun with the new e+ version.

And e5 didn't use to be such a small community a while ago. When I started playing e+, I remember there were a lot more full servers running e5 than running bro. Nowadays things have changed and plus community is considerably larger than ours. We must respect this and stop offending them, because without them, this community would be a lot smaller and would have a smaller chance of survival. However, this does not give the right to anyone to ignore small communities. We must allow everyone to play their favourite config on the new beta server, including plus, bro (if it still exists), e5 ,e5r, e6, m0ve.

Mystery of X Website - Excessive Plus news, articles, downloads and server browser - all in one site.

Mystery of X server browser - An advanced server browser that includes live! update for those who register on the website.

Kefir
Impact's picture

excessive server with plus cfg and its test
Laughing i dont want Test plus...

ps.
the way when bro get voice on e5

Look for my BFG at Space Station

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

Ye, i think server sould have all cfgs 4 test them, anyway + team have the last decision and im sure we all will respect that Winking

[code:1]Another point is, this config is taking 2 (votes) in 1 because e5 is missing, i wonder what will hapened if bro/plus players are not divided in the poll. [/code:1]
first, e5 side is divided too in e5r and e6, and some of us didnt vote cose isnt our favorite cfg, just 4 aclare it Happy.

I hope this eternal discursion will stop one day, we all are one: EXCESSIVEPLUS, and we sould respect all sides (cfgs) because we all are parts of same thing Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

kek

Guys you can whine 10 more pages about this and still it won't change a thing. Just remember next week the server side client will be released so you can host your servers with your cfgs.

But now seriously STOP and I do repeat STOP this config discussion here!

+l#+l#+z#+z#+u#+u#+p#+p#
moonshield's picture

Yeah I want a test server for every config I've made!

Seriously, no one ever even plays on the test server, they just check the new changes. Confused

(at least there's no one in when I join it)